Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Liked the changes made to Kaitlyn that came as part of rework. Previously she didn't interest me, now she does. Hope we get to see the party soon.
Happy with pills being removed but hope there is a daughter patch. Exchange student is a sore thumb sticking out.
New content that is there is nice but obviously would have liked more. Hopefully now it is somewhat out of the other side of the rework, it'll get back onto more normal pattern and size.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I get these Irredemablen (placeholder) image pages in between teh new content it seems, but the text still carries on. Is this something i need to download a patch for or part of the game?

Reactions: Frank01

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
So you want me to reserve judgement until 6 months from now. It didn't take awhile, it took 6 months for absolutely nothing.
???
Only a troll or an idiot on the level of Charlie from Flowers for Algernon (before operation) would come to that conclusion. Of course if he took 4 months for another update, then yea, there's a problem -complain all you want. However, I highly doubt there will be another long update. I suspect that they'll come out more consistently.

Have you been here from the beginning? He was updating at least once a month, sometimes more, without many hiccups.

Reactions: Centurion
Aug 16, 2017
dunno what happened but was excited about this game from first release......now it a different game. incest and mind control removal just has me noticing the duck faced renders much more. only sarah looks normal where the lips are concerned. sad to see this new direction......one less future download for me

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
When I do click on it, it says that we can't, she has to think about it? What is the next step?
I also can't get rid of the phone from inventory? Any help would be grateful.
The next step is to wait some month(s) for Deem to release a content update rather than a code-change/content-removal update (which is what v2.0 is).
I think you have to give the ePhone 3x...once in the living room, once while she's on her bed and finally when she's at her computer. Did a bunch of script mods trying to figure out why NONE of the items get removed from inventory and at some point I stopped being able to give the ePhone.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If you go to 'superstore', it will be forcibly terminated.

The text file is executed and "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." This message and a number of messages are printed.

[
While running game code:
File & quot; game / script.rpy & quot ;, line 116, in script call
$ go ("bedroom")
File & quot; game / actions.rpy & quot ;, line 314, in script call
$ showActions ("bedroom")
File & quot; game / actions.rpy & quot ;, line 336, in script call
$ go ("bedroom", triggers = False)
]

Why?

toraj7

Jan 14, 2018
Hey everyone, Im using the mac version 2.0, but i not entirely sure how I add the patch to the game, could someone explain it? i dont have a game library folder like on the windows version, thanks!

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I am missing achievement 6,9, and 14? Anyone knows how to get those 3 achievements? Thank you in advance!

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
dunno what happened but was excited about this game from first release......now it a different game. incest and mind control removal just has me noticing the duck faced renders much more. only sarah looks normal where the lips are concerned. sad to see this new direction......one less future download for me
Well there is a incest patch on the first post..not sure how good it is cause I haven't used it

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
If you go to 'superstore', it will be forcibly terminated.

The text file is executed and "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." This message and a number of messages are printed.

[
While running game code:
File & quot; game / script.rpy & quot ;, line 116, in script call
$ go ("bedroom")
File & quot; game / actions.rpy & quot ;, line 336, in script call
$ go ("bedroom", triggers = False)
]

Why?
That's a question for the developer but he quit interacting with us due to the bashing campaign. There's a link to his Patreon page in the OP for this thread.

Vajto

Nov 21, 2017
Hey there. I browsed through the posts and didn't notice a solution.
Once you get in the room (half naked in the morning) with the foreign exchange student and she asks "What are we doing" - hopefully f*ing. No matter what option i use, it always goes into kiss and i can't get further - must reload and avoid this scene.
Is this a known issue or would I need a new install?

Reactions: joybosa
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes