Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
So wife left a note saying she wont be home till later in the day but how do I invite Megan. I chose to stay in the class in the break but she didn't show up. Maybe it's a glitch. Or do I need to invite her the day before? Any help appreciated.
Then you have a glitch. Did you download the patch that you can get by clicking on the newspaper in the Mainmenu? That should fix the bug.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
How to wake up foreign exchange student?? I always gets disabled option there saying that you need previous relations.I am new in game and stuck at Foreign exchange student event.She allows me to take shower with me and always threw me out. What to do??? Please help me...

Jan 11, 2017
@Lenor I agree with Sam and other guy, come on man let it go,the same way I did,its lost cause,we (critics/neutrals) are minority here.WK/VS devs here is something everyone should do(we even got some totally unbiased mods),lets create this echochamber.
As for the game,I just want to see what he did in 4+ months (making 3+$ a month) in his "totally final" version.

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
How to wake up foreign exchange student?? I always gets disabled option there saying that you need previous relations.I am new in game and stuck at Foreign exchange student event.She allows me to take shower with me and always threw me out. What to do??? Please help me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
@Lenor I agree with Sam and other guy, come on man let it go,the same way I did,its lost cause,we (critics/neutrals) are minority here.WK/VS devs here is something everyone should do(we even got some totally unbiased mods),lets create this echochamber.
As for the game,I just want to see what he did in 4+ months (making 3+$ a month) in his "totally final" version.

so just an idea, should we maybe add a 1.632 Version to op (maybe with the walkthrough for that Version and so on) since that Version does have Content that isnt in 2.0? and maybe say that 1.632 is with pills and incest since it's the Version pre "rework".

skullker

Sep 29, 2017

so just an idea, should we maybe add a 1.632 Version to op (maybe with the walkthrough for that Version and so on) since that Version does have Content that isnt in 2.0? and maybe say that 1.632 is with pills and incest since it's the Version pre "rework".
I don`t necessary agree with everything you said. However I do think a 1.632 version download should be aviable, for people who are new and want to make up their own opinion on the game. They can then decide if the new version is a worthy sucessor or not.
The only attachment I have to the game is the 24$ dollars I wasted because of a certain someone. I do not hate this game or think it is the best thing since the invention of toast. It will help people who are new to this game to decide if they like the changes or not. Also they can decide if Deem fucked up or did a good job.

ratking

Aug 1, 2017
i've got a bug where im stuck in the exchange student handjob scene. Anyone know a workaround?

Everytime i push "speed up" it acts as of I selected "kiss her"

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
i've got a bug where im stuck in the exchange student handjob scene. Anyone know a workaround?
Try one of the new patches. Either use the one on the opening post, or click on the news paper in the mainmenu to download the newest patch from Patreon. Both should fix the problem.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017

Everytime i push "speed up" it acts as of I selected "kiss her"
At this moment, they're the same patch. I'd recommend using the in game patch feature.

For those who don't know, from the title screen, click on the newspaper on the left-hand side of the podium to download the most recent fixes (the newest patch.rpy file). You'll get a download link, download and save over the existing patch.rpy file in the "game" folder.
you probably didnt patch your game yet

Jul 28, 2017
Just wondering so I extract the files from Tp2.0zip file or the TP20zip file which is on the op link to play the link with MC or do I just take whichever file and insert the patch that is below all the links? Got a bit confused by the instructions

duncandg

Aug 10, 2017
I've supported Deem on Patreon, give to him 20 bucks and got download link. Be assured its the 2.0 version

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I used the regular version as the exchange student and used the credit card cheat? Will all the events still be available?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes