Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ogama

Aug 5, 2016
Hey, does anything happen with the FES after the theater? Is there a way to see her in the dress I bought her? Thanks

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Is anyone else stuck in the hj scene with the FES? Whenever I choose speed up it just loops with the kiss

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Hey there. I browsed through the posts and didn't notice a solution.
Once you get in the room (half naked in the morning) with the foreign exchange student and she asks "What are we doing" - hopefully f*ing. No matter what option i use, it always goes into kiss and i can't get further - must reload and avoid this scene.
Is this a known issue or would I need a new install?
that's as far as you go. HJ and waking her up while she nekkid.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can only wake daughter once and that's it for this event? I can't advance anymore after this

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Just found your older files,blackmail wont work with them also,it worked earlier ,they must have changed something in game.Hope they will make patch for black Kait that works.Thanks anyhow
I just put bug patch #3 in...show tits, blowjob & show panties works fine. You have to get all the blackmail material to unlock all the scenes, and the "bonus" scene is sorta of hacked onto the scene where Kait's changing...if you've gotten the hallway fight & supported Kait it unlocks otherwise she just kicks you out of the locker room like normal.

Voting for Sara is part of the blackmail that's "supposed" to stay...what most are missing are the "favors" from blackmailing her.

Desmodus

Dec 7, 2017
So forgive my computing illiteracy. But I am trying to patch the game and when I try to open the file my computer isn't recognizing it. Is there a program I am missing?

T

TMWSTW

So forgive my computing illiteracy. But I am trying to patch the game and when I try to open the file my computer isn't recognizing it. Is there a program I am missing?
You should have a file named "patch.rpy". This file goes inside the "game" folder that's located in the same folder as the game executable.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Unless you wish to edit the files, you just save the rpy into the game folder. Not the folder with "tp.exe", the folder with the name "game".

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Sorry ,where is bugfix no3 ?
From the newspaper on the main menu.
The error is from duplicate/mismatched files...at one point I had duplicate scenes in the files and thought that was your issue. The time I had it was because I deleted all the rpyc files thinking they weren't needed.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Ok,what to do ? Can i delete somehow those duplicates?
I had to delete all the rpy's and rpyc's, then unren option 1 & 2 again, run the game to get the rpy's decrypted (then close it), then add the patch.rpy as well as my modified kait6 and kait7 rpy's.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I don't know why but every time I start a new game I can never get the option to pick up Meg for college. I get the scene where she says Saturday morning at the park but the option is never available, I have even spent the last hour saving and loading driving around on the map to see if I have to unlock the location... I know i'm missing something.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@verzauberung I'm with you buddy, but you should still calm down a bit, even if it's annoying and true. Be critical, be harsh, but don't go down the drain too much. You wouldn't want to give anyone more leverage.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Downloaded game again,started new game than ,downloaded file from newspaper ,closed game.Then i put file from newspaper,kait6,kait7 files to game folder and same errors happen :) .Shit ,cant even start game.Without files kait6,kait7 game works but no blackmail options.
Did you put it into the "game" folder and overwrite the existing files?
And did you use unren beforehand?

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone else has the feeling that soon we will find out that the wife is cheating on you?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes