Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
now i have this problem,any idea how to fix?
Try downloading it again, had that fixed but I guess it didn't make it into the zip I uploaded first.

Meghan: nothing, other than a fondle (same one you got with pills in v1.632 only it's in your bedroom instead of the classrom).
Sara: Only the dream stayed in, everything else has been removed. I guess if you let the pill guy hit you that might be "new" but who wants to do that? lol
Kaitlyn: only the dream sequence stayed in though at least it was changed up a tad. Her "interesting" path were stripped out, though there is a chance for a "viewing" that gets a tiny bit more interesting after the hallway ruckus. (blackmail is re-added in with that blackmail.zip and it also makes the "viewing" almost as interesting as Deem intends it to be in some future version)
FEX/D has a couple new animations, nothing truly exciting nor new.
Alice (whatever the drunk co-teacher's name is) stayed the same.
Wife stayed the same, other than a continuity breaking weekend morning scene after you smash the thermostat.
Dottie: totally new, after v1.632. Hilarious the first time you see it, kind of annoying after that. Actual animation appears to be 1-time even though you can trigger it multiple times.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
To all naysayers, I would reserve judgement until the next update. As far as I'm aware, this is the only dev that took patreon's threats seriously and altered his game. Look at dmd & bb, those devs half-assedly altered their games and now they're on hold. Sure, it took awhile for deem to make the changes, but if you remember before the mess he had been updating at a consistent pace.

Was the update disappointing compared to the hype? yes
Were we all expecting more from this given the time period? yes
Did deem put his face style on Dotty and make her look like Chuckie's bride? yes

That being said, my pitchfork remains at home. If after next update there's nothing of note, then it'll come out or better yet, I'll ignore this thread and be done with it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
here are some of my saves:

1-3: remove covers, wake up D, choose the third option
1-4: movie time with D
1-5: tickets to wife and D, haven't unlocked the part to get Meg to come over yet

hope this helps - I'll post more saves if I can but gotta sleep early tonight.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Okay, pardon my ignorance, but there was talk of a patch to add the previously removed content. My question being has this patch been added as of yet or is still being worked on?

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
That patch is just bug fixes. I think there is an incest patch in the mods subforum but the pills mod is still in progress.

RenzoRenz

Nov 4, 2017
here are some of my saves:

1-3: remove covers, wake up D, choose the third option
1-4: movie time with D
1-5: tickets to wife and D, haven't unlocked the part to get Meg to come over yet

hope this helps - I'll post more saves if I can but gotta sleep early tonight.
File is corrupted. :(

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Wait so someone can quickly explain smth to me?
Did the ACTUAL 2.0 leak?
Or was there never a troll who faked a 2.0?
If the actual 2.0 can someone point me to the correct download please?
I'd be really grateful, it's a bit of a confusing mess rn.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Did the ACTUAL 2.0 leak?
I'm not sure anyone knows. Somebody may have taken either the alpha or 1.632 and 'updated' it to 2.0. If they did, I'm guessing as a way to show up Deem (To basically say, I can do what you did in just a week or two). I dunno

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Did the ACTUAL 2.0 leak?
No idea which one is the correct one, but the one now linked in the OP works a ton better than the one linked to last night/early today.

So much content is missing though, it's just depressing trying to add it all back in.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
can you get all of scenes without taking the drug dealers business card,and still beat his ass?

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
hmm i am getting the bug where if D/FES is giving you a HJ both buttons (go faster and to kiss her) do the same thing.

i'll try applying the patch and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: yep that was it. apply the patch from Page 1 fellas if you are getting the bug mentioned above.

paste it under /game
Is it possible to in some way apply the patch to the mac version? The windows version crashes for me at random intervals on wine.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Did the ACTUAL 2.0 leak?
Someone said the 2.0 uploaded here was fake, but it wasn't. It is the same that was provided on deem's patreon.

Reactions: verzauberung

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
No idea which one is the correct one, but the one now linked in the OP works a ton better than the one linked to last night/early today.

So much content is missing though, it's just depressing trying to add it all back in.
Interesting, given they are identical. @Sam

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes