Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
L

Lenor

Perhaps you haven't noticed the amount of toxicity we've had to remove, but it's rarely like this. Regardless, now is fine.

Occasionally 'legitimate' posts or disagreements might get removed if we're dealing with a lot of toxic posts across multiple pages.
What I meant with the other reply was that people/mods see my posts as toxic but I feel that I almost always include arguments with my toxicity. Those who use the report button on me have a way too low tolerance for that imo. I get reported for poking fun at someone or using sarcasm or calling someone a sheep sometimes. The report button should be used for more serious stuff.

People should be less PC these days because it's becoming a problem in the real world, you can't say something slightly offensive for fear of hurting someone's feelings and getting reported to the boss or even getting sued.

Anyways, thanks for taking your time. Going to sleep. At least now the thread will be less toxic for a while.

It's still a bet, and since it only happened once, it's not safe at all
Happened about 5 times when the release got pushed back everytime but who's counting huh?

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
i have the same problem, i use the patch and nothing happen
I know it's a few pages back, but:

Those of you who can't get past the HJ scene:
1. download the patch
2. unzip it
3. move the patch.rpy file to the (game)\Renpy\ folder, overwriting the old patch.rpy file
4. the HJ scene ends with another kiss. Click a couple of times to get the text moving.

"I did that" -- read steps 3 and 4 again. This is how I installed the patch and the HJ scene works for me.
I almost put the patch file in the game directory instead of the Renpy directory as well, so it's perfectly understandable.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
by the way, nothing stops a patron to only pay the month a version is out, a lot of patrons probably did exactly that, they left when patreon debacle happened, and came back when 2.0 was out, if I was a patron that's exactly what I would do. If deem takes his sweet time it's really his loss. The ones that stick with him all the way do it by choice

Reactions: Centurion

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still a fun game, and it's obvious Deem's learned a lot since he started but it's still got a ways to go. I think he'd have had a much much better time this release and with all the naysayer's (possibly including myself...not sure exactly what I've posted on here...) if he renamed the game to something other than Teacher's Pets so that all of us don't have the expectation of tons of new content after 4 months of him working on it.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Was anything honestly changed in 2.0, because I haven't really seen it.

Also, how do you trigger the parent-teacher conference. I've read the walkthrough and all I saw was saying that you needed to have done the Kait event. Do I need to do more, because I got to Day 16-17 and nada.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Is someone working on a Linux version? As my last kindness in this thread, I'm uploading an UNOFFICIAL and PRE-PATCHED Linux version now. I'll throw a link up here when it's done, provided no one else has beaten me to it.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Also, how do you trigger the parent-teacher conference. I've read the walkthrough and all I saw was saying that you needed to have done the Kait event. Do I need to do more, because I got to Day 16-17 and nada.
Play v1.632 which has it, or wait for someone to patch it in to v2.0. Not sure why it was removed, at least blackmail & incest kinda make sense...lol

Unless I've missed it even the wife noticing your nice new oxfords has been removed.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Could some kind Staff or Moderator please add WHERE to install the Patch in the OP?? Just a request from some lazy person who doesn't want to search the thread again when I forget. :)

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Was anything honestly changed in 2.0, because I haven't really seen it.

Nothing change, based on my last files check. It's just a most polished version. If I'm not wrong, only the dream animations have changed.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
So, other than the placeholder renders from 1.999999999995 being replaced, was any new progression added, or do you only get to have sex with your wife (repeatable), get a one-time handy from the foreign exchange student, and get to kiss Meg once in your house?

Reactions: Lenor

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Could some kind Staff or Moderator please add WHERE to install the Patch in the OP?? Just a request from some lazy person who doesn't want to search the thread again when I forget. :)
In all games written in Ren'py (including this game), files with an rpy extension go in the "game" folder. In this game, you want to overwrite the patch.rpy file, then restart the game.
TP-patch.jpg

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
little girl touched my penis and i have 2 option, speed up and kiss her. I'm at the beginning of the game. How can I solve this problem. I stucked.

geminiiron

Sep 30, 2017
I ran a search but din't find any posts, I'm running Mac version 2.0, hand job scene loops endlessly. Cant find any way to move forward. Am having to quit game. When I get back to the scene, same thing. Any ideas...?

Reactions: Booblover68
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes