Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
How far does the content in 2.0 go. Couldn't get much further than the version I played many months ago. Surely some things have been added.
Using Unren to extract the images and animations can help, but there's not a lot new since 1.63 (as frequently discussed here lol), and more has been removed because of Patreon's crackdown.

You can invite Meghan to your house to watch a movie and you get to play a little in the bedroom--that's new content that replaces the "Look over there while I spike your drink--now show me your boobs" haha. There is a new scene with D/FES in bed, some minor new things with Kait, and there's a scene in the alley with "Dotty" that's pretty funny, but mostly it's reworked renders and animations; for example, the Kaitlyn dream is all new and much better. Four months better? Ummm, no. Don't play 2.0 expecting a lot of new events or scenes.

But if Deem keeps "polishing" old stuff rather than moving forward now the game is reset, he's gonna lose what support he still has.

Reactions: atlas114

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Are there 3 dream sequences and my luck is bad so I can only get 2, or it's broken like the achievements I can't flip the pages of.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
@adila ena to progress you need to help sara with her election then talk with her a few times afterwards she'll then offer tickets go home when the wife and FES are together in the living room the tickets should come up in the bottom right buy the dress for FES and give it to her the next day meghan should appear in the classroom talking about classical books and then you'll invite her home

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The game is in an unfinished state so reviews also include how fast it's progressing.
you can't know how fast the game will progress from now on, if irredeemable takes his sweet time again to release an update with no patreon crack down and no good justification, them don't worry because you will not be the only one to raise the shitstorm, right now you stating that updates will take 4 months with no significant content from now on is just your assumption and you have no facts to back it up. As far as I know this game used to have regular updates like most

Reactions: twitblade

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Overly positive comments are seen as less toxic. There needs to be a balance otherwise you only have people who stroke eachother.
Comments that are excessively positive or negative without any thought process or reasoning behind them, in a thread as cancerous as this are toxic, as they're just bait for either side.

Give an opinion, state a position, give your reasoning and others will reply (hopefully) in turn with well rounded and reasoned responses. The type of shit that most people reply with on both sides are sorely lacking.

The dynamic in the thread at the moment is pretty good. No insults, just discussion. Everyone is stating their position and nobody is getting salty, there's minimal toxicity, how nice is this? Why can't it always be like this?

L

Lenor

Comments that are excessively positive or negative without any thought process or reasoning behind them, in a thread as cancerous as this are toxic, as they're just bait for either side.

Give an opinion, state a position, give your reasoning and others will reply (hopefully) in turn with well rounded and reasoned responses. The type of shit that most people reply with on both sides are sorely lacking.

The dynamic in the thread at the moment is pretty good. No insults, just discussion. Everyone is stating their position and nobody is getting salty, there's minimal toxicity, how nice is this? Why can't it always be like this?
It's always been like this, what do you mean? I get comments like the ones I made now constantly deleted. I'd like to be able to have a disagreement with someone without a mod constantly breathing down my neck.

you can't know how fast the game will progress from now on, if irredeemable takes his sweet time again to release an update with no patreon crack down and no good justification, them don't worry because you will not be the only one to raise the shitstorm, right now you stating that updates will take 4 months with no significant content from now on is just your assumption and you have no facts to back it up. As far as I know this game used to have regular updates like most
Used to being the keyword here. The game had more months of irregular updates than those with. Pretty safe bet imo.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So the version that was first uploaded was actually 2.0?? Wow... Really not worth the six month wait, kinda disappointing if I'm honest... I'll give it another six months before I jump back in, hopefully by then the D/FES and Meghan storyline might have actually progressed and gained my interest again. XD
In another 6 months the game will just be a start and game over screen

At least it will be very well rendered

Reactions: 1 person

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
It's always been like this, what do you mean? I get comments like the ones I made now constantly deleted. I'd like to be able to have a disagreement with someone without a mod constantly breathing down my neck.
Perhaps you haven't noticed the amount of toxicity we've had to remove, but it's rarely like this. Regardless, now is fine.

Occasionally 'legitimate' posts or disagreements might get removed if we're dealing with a lot of toxic posts across multiple pages.

L

Lenor

Perhaps you haven't noticed the amount of toxicity we've had to remove, but it's rarely like this. Regardless, now is fine.

Occasionally 'legitimate' posts or disagreements might get removed if we're dealing with a lot of toxic posts across multiple pages.
I've actually been a part of most of the removed pages and read every post. Nothing really over the top there. On average I'd say it's like this. At least that's how I feel about it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm going to give this game a try, I see a lot of peeps blowing off steam, it can't be that bad, can it? Anyway, thanks for sharing guy's :)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes