Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'm trying to solve a problem, He was joking? Really?
I can't finish handjob scene, why?
Sorry about that. I'm immature.

Have you loaded the patch.rpy that was in the first post with the download links? This shows where it goes:

Reactions: partanen

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I ran a search but din't find any posts, I'm running Mac version 2.0, hand job scene loops endlessly. Cant find any way to move forward. Am having to quit game. When I get back to the scene, same thing. Any ideas...?
You, sir, also need to load the patch.rpy from the OP. This shows where it goes:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There are good, acceptable and bad Devs, like everything in life. But in first I'm always going to give them my vote of trust. Why? Because they give me something, making a game that perhaps allows me to have fun and spend some good moments.

I also respect those who provide news, dispassionate comments about the games and tips. These people are also valuable.

But instead, what gives me a hater who sits behind a keyboard and just spreads his complaints? Nothing.
What does someone like that "reviewer" give me with his pseudo intellectualoides critics, which show that as a gamer he sucks, destroying the work of another even if is a demo? Absolutely nothing.
What do I care how much the Dev earn, how many patreons has, and what do with his life? I only care about the product he deliver. And if is delayed, there's another one uploading his own release.

That's why, although some disappoint me, others make games that don't interest me, and others that watching the synopsis no bother to download, I'll always respect the Devs. In short, thanks to them and those who selflessly offer their opinions, helps and share something here, we have this forum.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Looks like a graphics issue. You seem to be on Windows, so try checking your screen color depth is set to 32 (e.g. not 16) bits. Or try updating your graphics card drivers to latest available.

Also, just so you know, it looks like you are exposing some paths that may contain your name in your pasted log.
I realized after looking through the zip file, that that came with the all inclusive game someone uploaded here, wasn't actually from my game crash. Thanks for your help though.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
can you post this file again ? i can not unzip
That one needed updating anyway, I found a bug with it if you talked to Kait in the locker room if you added it before having Sara's Presidency route finished. Also unlocked another scene that was totally blocked off after the hallway ruckus if you play your cards right and kait's romance is high enough.
May need 7zip or whatever works like it in Linux/Mac...Windows 10 works with it fine but I made it with 7zip.

eole71

Nov 13, 2016
Is there anything after the foreign student says " I need time to think" , For Kait how do you get the bj without blackmailing? What else is there LEFT? Meg already came to the house. Nothing with Sara.

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
That one needed updating anyway, I found a bug with it if you talked to Kait in the locker room if you added it before having Sara's Presidency route finished. Also unlocked another scene that was totally blocked off after the hallway ruckus if you play your cards right and kait's romance is high enough.
May need 7zip or whatever works like it in Linux/Mac...Windows 10 works with it fine but I made it with 7zip.
i get an error saying there are two of the same code now putting this under general

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The patch from the first page, it is the last patch ? Or can I download the patch in game ?
At this moment, they're the same patch. I'd recommend using the in game patch feature.

For those who don't know, from the title screen, click on the newspaper on the left-hand side of the podium to download the most recent fixes (the newest patch.rpy file). You'll get a download link, download and save over the existing patch.rpy file in the "game" folder.

Reactions: verzauberung

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Who was the one banned for saying the 2.0 posted was fake? If it was one of deem's discord mod/admin then that is taking shilling to the extreme (maybe he thought he could buy some time until next update, I dunno). Not trying to stir any shit up, but there's not much to discuss game-wise since we've only gotten 2 new scenes in the last 6 months and one of them was already in the game, just remade.

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
You need to gain tickets from Sarah after helping her. Just gotta wait till she coughs them up, then wait till the day W and D/FES leave to bring Meghan to your house
Dude, thank you so much for that. I couldn't figure out what I had to do next and I felt like an idiot for being stuck hahaha

Reactions: Batubatu
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes