Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
The OP is pointlessly hostile, seeing massive amount of red warnings doesn't really inspire any positive first impressions or even playing the game.
Just make it normal clear FAQ.
Go and read last couple dozen pages and you'll see even more red. Which also explains why OP is so-oo red too...

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any walkthroug ?
And i am playing V.1.99995 when i try to play V. 2.04 and load saves from the other V i got an error !!
Of course it says that in the OP.
"All saves prior/current 1.9 saves will not work with 2.0"

This is because the game has changed to keep within Patreons forever changing guidelines.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
@Jaime Lannister Yes!

I played it a long time ago... how do I get the Lust pills in the new version? The unknown guy is just selling heroin and the black guy, too
I'm also stuck at school. There is no one in the office, in the library nothing happens, in class and at the corridor as well and in the locker room I'm only able to say her she shouldn't do it again, sell her alcohol, drink a beer ot to ask how class is

And I have a problem with my save file. It's a new one and it can be loaded but at the bottom there aren't any buttons (back, q.save...)

pole001

Jun 13, 2017
Hey Guys, when i use the sleeping Aid and dream about Sara, i cant do anything when she starts to suck my cock.

Maybe it gives a new Patch?

Reactions: dreddhood

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I know that this has been asked several times but I honestly did not come across a answer that fit what I was seeing or having happened to me on the line....
1.) Kaitlyn = How do you blackmail her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.) Sarah= Unable to advance her quest in the library past idle citchat
Look this post :

Restore blackmail Kaitlyn:

nicokira08

Dec 6, 2017
I am blocked on a scene or the young person shakes me and I kiss him but after he loops and impossible beforehand ?

Sep 21, 2017
@Jaime Lannister Yes!

I played it a long time ago... how do I get the Lust pills in the new version? The unknown guy is just selling heroin and the black guy, too
I'm also stuck at school. There is no one in the office, in the library nothing happens, in class and at the corridor as well and in the locker room I'm only able to say her she shouldn't do it again, sell her alcohol, drink a beer ot to ask how class is

And I have a problem with my save file. It's a new one and it can be loaded but at the bottom there aren't any buttons (back, q.save...)
lust pills are GONE DUDE. which was whack! ...I'll comeback to this when I see FINAL and a bunch 'o mods that has returned things "THAT MADE THIS GAME FUN". :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Hammel312

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
FFS none of mu old save files work, can someone help me or give me their save file? I played last on 1.632

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
FFS none of mu old save files work, can someone help me or give me their save file? I played last on 1.632
it's an entirely different game now, it's best just to start from the beginning, using the cc cheat. A lot of the 1.632 content is gone due to patreon being what it is

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just start over dude, the game is short but well made ( here and there few bugs). There's not much new story just few extra images and character story lines but not much. I was expecting more action for all characters but sadly not in this vs 2.0.

SlobKnob

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone found out what achievements 6, 8, 11, 13, and 14 are and how to get them? It looks like I have finished all content in 2.0 (w. IC patch) by looking at CGs, but nada. I had all achievements in the Pre-Patreon-Punedangle version, but can't seem to trigger all in new version.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone found out what achievements 6, 8, 11, 13, and 14 are and how to get them? It looks like I have finished all content in 2.0 (w. IC patch) by looking at CGs, but nada. I had all achievements in the Pre-Patreon-Punedangle version, but can't seem to trigger all in new version.
I had the same thing with 2.0, seems like a lot of perfectionism at work again :D

Reactions: verzauberung

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
can't progress with FES after masturbation and giving her phone, someone mentioned a HJ but I can't trigger it..
also how do you get wife to be naked after pulling covers?
and is there a way to increase kaitlyns corruption for the no panties option?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes