Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
The only way I can think of for you to get anything from the white guy, full blackmail options and all the other errors is if you didn't put the new game version in a unique from v1.632 folder. It needs to be in it's own folder:
D:\Games\Teachers Pets\v1.632
D:\Games\Teachers Pets\v2.0
not D:\Games\Teachers Pets\v1.632\v2.0
and not overwriting the v1.632 files with v2.0+ files.
Both games are in seperate folders.
D:\Games\Download\TP-2.0-win
D:\Games\Download\TP-1.632-win

Hmm maybe I start new without the incest patch.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
So even after 20+ alphas game is still quite buggy? And from what i've seen here on forum there is not that much new content, nothing that warrants such long wait (personal opinion, no need to start salivating how wrong i am) at least. Guess i will try it in 6 months or so, maybe then i will figure out why this one is so popular compared to other games on this site. Oh well i guess i will be the odd one on this one.

Reactions: knyght

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Both games are in seperate folders.
D:\Games\Download\TP-2.0-win
D:\Games\Download\TP-1.632-win

Hmm maybe I start new without the incest patch.
The vote for Sara part of the blackmail should be there in in versions after v.1632, but not the rest of the stuff that requires the blackmail material. The rest of it just simply not in the code, unless the incest patch somehow add's it even though it doesn't touch the required files (the blackmail is in kait6.rpy and kait7.rpy which the incest patch doesn't use).

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
i just installed the current version but for some weird reason game uses old values for the girl and quest stats.
i deleted the whole renpy directory under "C:\users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Renpy" and the old game directrory "d:\games\TP-2.0-win". Where else is data for the game stored ?
Many events wont get triggered and hj scene loops for ever.
already tried messing with the variables in game but to no avail.
anyone got an idea ?!?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i just installed the current version but for some weird reason game uses old values for the girl and quest stats.
i deleted the whole renpy directory under "C:\users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Renpy" and the old game directrory "d:\games\TP-2.0-win". Where else is data for the game stored ?
Many events wont get triggered and hj scene loops for ever.
already tried messing with the variables in game but to no avail.
anyone got an idea ?!?
Current version is 2.04, but the Kait & Sara dream sequence's (with sleeping medicine) loop unless you locate the patch's posted here (didn't loop in v2.0...). It does fix the HJ loop issue though.
v2.0 and v2.04 events trigger randomly...sometimes you get nearly all of them in the first 2 weeks, other times you go months >.<
v2.0 and v2.04 is pretty well nerfed for content compared to v1.632. Depending on how Deem feels like counting I wouldn't expect a content update until v2.1 (without mods from the Mods forum here).
Not sure on the stat's issue, the variables start out where they should for me...can't replicate issue without being silly and copying the new version into the old versions folder...lol

driak

Aug 20, 2017
What do I have to do that Meghan visits me at home? I've visit the boutique many times, but there's nothing to buy except the shoes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do you even get the boutique to show up? I gave the tickets to Wife and FES and she was like "I need a new dress though, so get one for me", but I never discovered the shop to actually buy it.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
musta missed the changelog. But was it the 2.0 changelog, or the 2.04? (I'm gonna look for it myself either way)

EDIT: The changelog mentioned was for 2.0, so it doesn't really explain the drop in size this time. OH well.
my apologies ... guess my memory is more bjorked that I thought

driak

Aug 20, 2017
How do you even get the boutique to show up? I gave the tickets to Wife and FES and she was like "I need a new dress though, so get one for me", but I never discovered the shop to actually buy it.
Where did you get tickets from? The boutique appeared on the map I drove Meghan to the college

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Where did you get tickets from? The boutique appeared on the map I drove Meghan to the college
I got the tickets when I helped Sarah with her campaign, but I didn't get to the Meghan college part since I can't make any more progress with any of the girls. Kaitlyn just occasionally gets topless in the locker room, but that's it. Sara just sits in the library and that's it. FES wants her dress, but wouldn't talk about anything else and that's it. Meghan just visits during lunch break for some small talk and that's it.
I didn't get the parent-teacher meeting thing, so that's probably why the boutique didn't pop up for me.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
The shop to buy the dress appears on the map when you go home and get told by wife that you have rubbish shoes.
So don't go home straight after school so that she has time to get home before you. It probably random, so keep trying until it happens!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I got the tickets when I helped Sarah with her campaign, but I didn't get to the Meghan college part since I can't make any more progress with any of the girls. Kaitlyn just occasionally gets topless in the locker room, but that's it. Sara just sits in the library and that's it. FES wants her dress, but wouldn't talk about anything else and that's it. Meghan just visits during lunch break for some small talk and that's it.
I didn't get the parent-teacher meeting thing, so that's probably why the boutique didn't pop up for me.
The "no pills" version of the 1.63 walkthrough still has some helpful hints and explanations of how some events trigger. Some achievements and conversations are different of course, but it's a useful walkthrough still for some key scenes if that helps.

EDIT: The parent-teacher conf scene seems not to be part of the current build, but regardless, that isn't the trigger. The event chains in 2.0/2.04 can be completed without that scene.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why CAN'T you squares read over the first fucking post in this thread BEFORE you ask the same fucking questions all over again and again and again and again...

I swear, they should just give a short threadban for anybody asking about blackmail and pills.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sooo,
-No progress with Sara after voting
-No progress on kait except occasional topless scene in locker
-Done megan trip & visit (where his dad knocking)
-Shower with daughter, handjob, and rejected whne wakes her up
-No event on wife except the ticket show and repeatable sex
-No event with zoey (only met her once for vote & while shopping)

Anything i missed? or is that all?
Nope, that seems to be it.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes