Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
I got the tickets when I helped Sarah with her campaign, but I didn't get to the Meghan college part since I can't make any more progress with any of the girls. Kaitlyn just occasionally gets topless in the locker room, but that's it. Sara just sits in the library and that's it. FES wants her dress, but wouldn't talk about anything else and that's it. Meghan just visits during lunch break for some small talk and that's it.
I didn't get the parent-teacher meeting thing, so that's probably why the boutique didn't pop up for me.
I've the exact same issue. Have you managed to progress further?

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
How do you even get the boutique to show up? I gave the tickets to Wife and FES and she was like "I need a new dress though, so get one for me", but I never discovered the shop to actually buy it.
It showed up for me completely randomly like a week or 2 after I gave the tickets.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've the exact same issue. Have you managed to progress further?
Not really, someone mentioned that you're suppose to waste some time to let your wife come home first to trigger the "your shoes are shabby" conversation to get the boutique to pop up, but so far that hasn't worked for me.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
@bukkakegirl For whatever reason I got the college thing with Meghan after I finally met Dotty, although I'm not really sure if they're somehow connected. Still didn't get the boutique to show up though.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
@bukkakegirl For whatever reason I got the college thing with Meghan after I finally met Dotty, although I'm not really sure if they're somehow connected. Still didn't get the boutique to show up though.
I got the shoes thing to pop up after the wife bitched at me after taking Meg to the college and not mowing the lawn, maybe it'll show up for you then?

Reactions: Lotex

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Its been a few updates since I've played this but overall after getting through I think most if not all of the content I am left feeling confused as to where this thing is going or if there is going to be anything beyond banging a drunk wife who is on 24/7 bitch mode by the writing she's given.

Reactions: ShueyL

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Not really, someone mentioned that you're suppose to waste some time to let your wife come home first to trigger the "your shoes are shabby" conversation to get the boutique to pop up, but so far that hasn't worked for me.
I got my problem fixed by adjusting some code. I guess the game bugs out when you click too fast or scroll back. The interaction counter gets messed up preventing progress.

I've edited line 723 of scripts.rpa and changed if m.interactions < 3: to if m.interactions > 3:

Restarted the game, progressed to next school day and Meghan informed me about the college. The park showed up, the college quest progressed and the rest happened too.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I got my problem fixed by adjusting some code. I guess the game bugs out when you click too fast or scroll back. The interaction counter gets messed up preventing progress.

I've edited line 723 of scripts.rpa and changed if m.interactions < 3: to if m.interactions > 3:

Restarted the game, progressed to next school day and Meghan informed me about the college. The park showed up, the college quest progressed and the rest happened too.
Yeah, that just happened for me too. First the college thing, now the boutique. Kinda weird to have all these events so intertwined, but whatever works I guess.

Reactions: Nebta

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Earlier I was trying to do some codes for money but nothing was working so I just made the MC highest paid teacher in the world instead. weekly_pay=9999 So each week my player gets paid 9999 even though it says that I got 200 it instead gives my player 9999.

It would be cool if Dotties scene could be made to be repeatable so you could go have some fun with her whenever you are bored and looking for some excitement.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is a search within a thread feature click search bar in top right hand corner and type what you are looking for then click search this thread only and there you have it how to search a thread 101.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Found a but with the bug in 2.04 if you click on the pitch fork next to depravity you'll get a exception error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 117, in script call
$ go("bedroom")
File "game/actions.rpy", line 314, in script call
$ showActions("bedroom")
File "game/actions.rpy", line 336, in script call
$ go("bedroom", triggers=False)
File "game/actions.rpy", line 314, in script
$ showActions("bedroom")
File "game/actions.rpy", line 314, in <module>
$ showActions("bedroom")
File "game/functions.rpy", line 70, in showActions
renpy.call_screen("action_buttons", v_acts)
TypeError: 'Null' object is not callable

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
Anybody else have trouble with the blowjob dream sequence? It starts up but then it gets stuck in a continuous loop.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes