Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Question. I have this exception in Meg's breasts flashing scene in 1.63:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1 actions.rpy", line 263, in <module>
NameError: name 'meg_visited_college' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/actions.rpyc", line 371, in script call
  File "lib/windows-i686/00console.rpyc", line 693, in script call
  File "lib/windows-i686/1 actions.rpyc", line 263, in script
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\TP1.63ALL\TP-1.63-win\TP-1.63-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\TP1.63ALL\TP-1.63-win\TP-1.63-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\TP1.63ALL\TP-1.63-win\TP-1.63-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.63
Searching the thread didn't help at all, or maybe I missed something. Any help?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone please give me a brief summary about what is at the moment possible with each Character (and how far you can go) FES/D, Meghan, Kaitlyn and Sara... That would be great. I won't read through 20 or more pages... and the last 3-4 pages had only a few things about what you can do with the girls.
Maybe even with a spoiler tag (so nobody reads it, who want to play the game without info).

Thanks.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone please give me a brief summary about what is at the moment possible with each Character (and how far you can go) FES/D, Meghan, Kaitlyn and Sara... That would be great. I won't read through 20 or more pages... and the last 3-4 pages had only a few things about what you can do with the girls.
Maybe even with a spoiler tag (so nobody reads it, who want to play the game without info).

Thanks.
Two posts above yours.

Reactions: lowcody

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Fuck, I'm an idiot. I didn't see that post.... That was stupid... but thanks for the answer :)
In all fairness, it might have popped into existence while you were typing. ;)

Although, considering the time difference, probably not. :-(

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I did a search for w.changeLocation and found nothing recent, so I guess it's OK to ask about variables?

Regarding player depravity,
player.changeDepravity(x) no longer works, however, I was able to set depravity using player.Depravity=x so I'd like to know how to make my wife disappear for a while (in real life my Visa card and a kiss works) so what would be the equivalent of w.changeLocation(0) in the v2 of TP?

I haven't tried to increase anyone's affection via changing variables, the only cheats I've used are
unlimited_cheat=True and inventory.money=x both of which are from the console cheats pdf I grabbed with an earlier version.

Any help appreciated.

Also, the Sara dream still bombs out after patching, but I guess that was to fix the Kait dream which is now flawless :)

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
i still get stuck in a loop in dream screen when using sleeping drug, could be the incest patch that bug it.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Question. I have this exception in Meg's breasts flashing scene in 1.63:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "lib/windows-i686/actions.rpyc", line 371, in script call
  File "lib/windows-i686/00console.rpyc", line 693, in script call
  File "lib/windows-i686/1 actions.rpyc", line 263, in script
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\TP1.63ALL\TP-1.63-win\TP-1.63-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\TP1.63ALL\TP-1.63-win\TP-1.63-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\TP1.63ALL\TP-1.63-win\TP-1.63-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Teacher's Pets 1.63
Searching the thread didn't help at all, or maybe I missed something. Any help?
Why not download the new version, yours says 1.63. If you want to keep playing that version, rollback before the error, open console(shift-o) and type meg_visited_college=False.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i still get stuck in a loop in dream screen when using sleeping drug, could be the incest patch that bug it.
The bugfix for Kaitlyn (blonde) dream sequence looping/stuck in v2.04 is the latest patch on the OP and identical to what's being delivered through the bulletin in the v2.04 game as of this writing.

The bug with Sara's (little boobs brunette) dream sequence looping/stuck in v2.04 has been reported to the developer per his Discord.

Specifics!!! :p

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Wll. I'm stumped(or plain stupid), I can't find out how to cheat and I really would like a list of the achievements or a walktrough for this game. I have typed in the card number but that doesn't seem to do anything. Also installed the incest patch. Any help would be most welcome.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wll. I'm stumped(or plain stupid), I can't find out how to cheat and I really would like a list of the achievements or a walktrough for this game. I have typed in the card number but that doesn't seem to do anything. Also installed the incest patch. Any help would be most welcome.
By using the CC number you should start with $9999 and some relationship points for the girls.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Why CAN'T you squares read over the first fucking post in this thread BEFORE you ask the same fucking questions all over again and again and again and again...

I swear, they should just give a short threadban for anybody asking about blackmail and pills.
Because there doesn't appear to be a search within thread feature on this forum?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Because there doesn't appear to be a search within thread feature on this forum?
Well, that shows how well you search, because there is.
Click into the search field, set the "search this thread only" marker and voila.
ALSO, THE ANSWERS TO MOST QUESTIONS ARE IN THE FIRST POST IN THE THREAD, THE VERY ONE YOU DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM.
Being able to read is always a useful skill in any forum.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes