Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Anyone found out what achievements 6, 8, 11, 13, and 14 are and how to get them? It looks like I have finished all content in 2.0 (w. IC patch) by looking at CGs, but nada. I had all achievements in the Pre-Patreon-Punedangle version, but can't seem to trigger all in new version.
Probably can't...they're probably related to blackmailing Kaitylin or fondling Sara in the library or fondling Meghan in the classroom.
It's not like Deem keeps releasing new versions with less overall content and less working content or anything...
edit: #11: shower with someone
#13: get a HJ

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
I don't know if is only for me, but the archive of the 2.04 downloaded from Mega is always currupted (already tried 3 times), the others links don't have any problems

SlobKnob

Jun 1, 2017
Probably can't...they're probably related to blackmailing Kaitylin or fondling Sara in the library or fondling Meghan in the classroom.
It's not like Deem keeps releasing new versions with less overall content and less working content or anything...
edit: #11: shower with someone
#13: get a HJ
Thanks, must be bugged then. Showered with someone and got the HJ, but not triggering achievement.

Dec 13, 2017
Saw this was updated, decided to look....Can one of you kind souls tell me what has been lost (removed, whatever) now? I mean, 2.0 was 307.7MB, this one is 302.5MB....It CAN'T be MORE content, can it? (I'm asking in seriousness...I'm confused)

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
I don't know if is only for me, but the archive of the 2.04 downloaded from Mega is always currupted (already tried 3 times), the others links don't have any problems
You must close the mega tab in your browser after you saved the file on your computer... It gave me the same error when I tried to unpack the file. After closing the mega tab it worked perfectly.

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
The changelog, posted previously some pages back, mentioned some optimized animations that could account for the drop.

Dec 13, 2017
The changelog, posted previously some pages back, mentioned some optimized animations that could account for the drop.
musta missed the changelog. But was it the 2.0 changelog, or the 2.04? (I'm gonna look for it myself either way)

EDIT: The changelog mentioned was for 2.0, so it doesn't really explain the drop in size this time. OH well.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Even with a fully patched 2.04 I still cannot get the wife to go away so that Meghan can come over. It's been well over a week since I gave her the tickets. Should have been plenty of time, right?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Hello, I have a game related question.

I've downloaded 2.0 a few days ago, patched it and played it after applying the incest patch from first page. (Saw only a few minutes ago that 2.04 is out..

With the FES/D everything worked fine and upon first day in school I saw Kaitlyn in her new clothes. After I've everything done with the D I started the Kaitlyn event chain... But everything was like in 1.632. At the first meeting in the hallway/locker Kaitlyn wore her cheerleading outfit and I caught her sucking the dick of her boyfriend. I made the photo and could blackmail into voting for Sara.
After that I got a the dialogue about asking for a cigarette... at one option my game chrased... After that I went to the white dealer (who sold the pills in 1.632) and could buy the heroin. But the picture didn't matched. I saw my complete inventory with a "buy" option. If I clicked on something expect the heroin, he said his text when you can't buy more pills.
I didn't play much further since I hadn't anymore time for game yesterday.

I know that the blackmail was cut out (don't need it back tbh) and I didn't play the Alpha. So I suppose all of that shouldn't happen (even seeing Kaitlyn in her cheerleader outfit anymore). Does somebody know what have gotten wrong?
I know that I didn't downloaded any restore BM patch or so...

Thanks for the help.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Even with a fully patched 2.04 I still cannot get the wife to go away so that Meghan can come over. It's been well over a week since I gave her the tickets. Should have been plenty of time, right?
Wife & FEZ have to be in same room to give her tickets, then you goto the boutique to buy one of the dress's then it should pop up on a Friday that they're going out and the rest auto-fires from there.

Reactions: AWolfe

cancrone

Jul 18, 2017
Try newst rar or 7zip
yours is outdated
No no, I don't think it's a rar program problem because the others archives from differt links work fine, only the one from Mega is currupted for me

You must close the mega tab in your browser after you saved the file on your computer... It gave me the same error when I tried to unpack the file. After closing the mega tab it worked perfectly.
Strange I've never have this problem before

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Wife & FEZ have to be in same room to give her tickets, then you goto the boutique to buy one of the dress's then it should pop up on a Friday that they're going out and the rest auto-fires from there.
Ah, thank you! I hadn't bought the dress.

qbeng

Aug 10, 2017
Sooo,
-No progress with Sara after voting
-No progress on kait except occasional topless scene in locker
-Done megan trip & visit (where his dad knocking)
-Shower with daughter, handjob, and rejected whne wakes her up
-No event on wife except the ticket show and repeatable sex
-No event with zoey (only met her once for vote & while shopping)

Anything i missed? or is that all?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hello, I have a game related question.

I've downloaded 2.0 a few days ago, patched it and played it after applying the incest patch from first page. (Saw only a few minutes ago that 2.04 is out..

With the FES/D everything worked fine and upon first day in school I saw Kaitlyn in her new clothes. After I've everything done with the D I started the Kaitlyn event chain... But everything was like in 1.632. At the first meeting in the hallway/locker Kaitlyn wore her cheerleading outfit and I caught her sucking the dick of her boyfriend. I made the photo and could blackmail into voting for Sara.
After that I got a the dialogue about asking for a cigarette... at one option my game chrased... After that I went to the white dealer (who sold the pills in 1.632) and could buy the heroin. But the picture didn't matched. I saw my complete inventory with a "buy" option. If I clicked on something expect the heroin, he said his text when you can't buy more pills.
I didn't play much further since I hadn't anymore time for game yesterday.

I know that the blackmail was cut out (don't need it back tbh) and I didn't play the Alpha. So I suppose all of that shouldn't happen (even seeing Kaitlyn in her cheerleader outfit anymore). Does somebody know what have gotten wrong?
I know that I didn't downloaded any restore BM patch or so...

Thanks for the help.
The only way I can think of for you to get anything from the white guy, full blackmail options and all the other errors is if you didn't put the new game version in a unique from v1.632 folder. It needs to be in it's own folder:
D:\Games\Teachers Pets\v1.632
D:\Games\Teachers Pets\v2.0
not D:\Games\Teachers Pets\v1.632\v2.0
and not overwriting the v1.632 files with v2.0+ files.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes