Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Irredeemable said this today on discord
not a dead game, nothing to announce yet, working on it slowly. not seeking new patrons. when i have something ready to release i will go back and make it available to everyone who was a supporter from january or february up, something like that
i mean anyone who was a supporter during that time time period, whether they've ceased support or not
also working on something more "mainstream" which is more in the vein of telltale game or more proximately something like "life is strange," only with fuckin'. full 3d in unity. you might ask, "isn't that just taking away time from what people are supporting you for?" to which i would say no, because i can only work productively on it for so long before it becomes a lot of sitting in front of a screen waiting for ideas to strike. might as well be doing something else productive.
also i'm not dead
I just ignore most social media these days for my own sanity, i apologize for that to those people who are genuinely interested in the progress of the game and/or wishing me well

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he could have paused his patreon campaign until he had time to figure it out or go the pay per update like some of the more respectable devs here. but instead he kept taking their money without so much as a peep. he is still getting $1400 a month for nothing as of today.

i don’t think all of his patrons go on discord either so they are still in the dark. so sad.

Reactions: Jim Webb

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The most laughable thing in all that?

Dude's code in fucking Ren'py is an absolute clusterfuck that needed other people go through and fix to get it in a playable state every release before public release.

There is zero chance he can even get an environment set up in Unity if he can't figure out ren'py worth a damn lol.

Could you even imagine him trying to do something like The Twist?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I just ignore most social media these days for my own sanity, i apologize for that to those people who are genuinely interested in the progress of the game and/or wishing me well
ROFL. If I was a thief and everyone hated me I'd be off social media as well. Of course he doesn't apologize for taking people's money. And I love how he only apologizes if you wish him well or wonder how the 'game' is going.

What a scumbag.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The most laughable thing in all that?

Dude's code in fucking Ren'py is an absolute clusterfuck that needed other people go through and fix to get it in a playable state every release before public release.

There is zero chance he can even get an environment set up in Unity if he can't figure out ren'py worth a damn lol.

Could you even imagine him trying to do something like The Twist?
As I said before, he's just hoping his discord cheerleaders keep sending him free money.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
because i can only work productively on it for so long before it becomes a lot of sitting in front of a screen waiting for ideas to strike. might as well be doing something else productive.
So he didn't plan what he was going to do before he started??? That seems a bit weird............

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He's working both on TP and something new. On his own pace.

All this speculation plus lies has really killed this thread.
That's the problem with this. The speculation is from people trusting this guys word.

Just like with him being hacked by mr super hacker, he's hoping people trust him. You cannot just become good at coding in the short time he apparently has. You cannot go from garbage to making big budget games in a few months. It takes years (Or at least 1 good one).

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Hey Guy's this is Deem, Game's not abandoned just went into hiding for an bit because people called me out on my BS but now I just ignore social media hehehee. Um why didn't I stop my monthly pledges ah umm totes stressed out drinking ah um played cards on weekends um yeah No worries! I'm back now and working on the game. You can trust me your old pal Ron;)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey Guy's this is Deem, Game's not abandoned just went into hiding for an bit because people called me out on my BS but now I just ignore social media hehehee. Um why didn't I stop my monthly pledges ah umm totes stressed out drinking ah um played cards on weekends um yeah No worries! I'm back now and working on the game. You can trust me your old pal Ron;)
No no no, he's probably hiding from the super hacker who is watching his every move, while he learned how to program by being hooked up to a computer like he's in the Matrix. That's it.

Reactions: papasmurf

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
That's the problem with this. The speculation is from people trusting this guys word.

Just like with him being hacked by mr super hacker, he's hoping people trust him. You cannot just become good at coding in the short time he apparently has. You cannot go from garbage to making big budget games in a few months. It takes years (Or at least 1 good one).
You're talking bullshit on a pirate forum while a lot of pledges got the real news via Discord and Patreon.
He has posted logs of his website, he has discussed his security with one of the other admins. The hack is in the past.

Posts like this is why from now on there won't be any high tier extras will be posted in this topic by me.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes