Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
dude still gets or 1000 bucks a month tho X.x
karma a bitch though so hopefully it was worth it
The people paying this guy are either stupid or the discord cheerleaders that Deem uses. That potato guy that was threatening to not give us any extras to any 'future updates', he was calling this game a 'work of art' in an earlier post (Check his post history if you don't believe me). That's some pretty Hefty praise there...

There is nothing that can be done for these people. Let them believe that Deem will make two games at once at his own time when he could barely code one and had to get others to help him constantly. Let them get screwed. And stop bumping the damn topic :\

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
And we want to remind people to stop supporting that a-hole. He can develop things at his own pace using his own money...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it possible to do something like this, like fund yourself to make it look like you have more patrons?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
And we want to remind people to stop supporting that a-hole. He can develop things at his own pace using his own money...
His last update was in February. His last major update was in January (Which took out some scenes and only added the highly ironic DMD bashing scene, when Ron didn't allow you to have sex with the daughter in this game for over a year), and his last REAL update was September of last year. If people haven't gotten the point in this time they either can't or won't.

Reactions: skullker

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
It's a pity that there are no more updates.
It really had potential and a great graphics on top of that.
Does it have anything to do with Patreon and the new guidelines?
Or has the developer no more desire and enough money made with it?
I hope people are smart enough to stop paying for the game.

Bluewut

Jun 18, 2018
1. What is the big finale with Meghan in your house? The tits fondling or something better? I restarted the event from the school till the bedroom about 10 times and haven't done a different ending..
Anyone to comment? Gotta wonder if I already hit the big finale..

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Meghan sets up a Patreon and milks MC and 200 other losers for months on end.
Are you saying that if I take off the vr goggles after fondling ‘Meghan’s tits, ‘Meghan’ turns into an ugly fat dude making a game about her

nighthawkjp

Sep 30, 2017
what's the latest version that has the pills and stuff before the patreon crackdown? is it 1.632? i'm trying to look for a download.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So what happened now with this game?
He abandoned it and you never got to fuck the megan girl?
Lots of drama with imaginary hackers and sadly very real patreon stuff, dev said 2.0 will be awesome ... spoiler alert: it wasn't, so he decided to go on for a while and then abandon everything by the end of february. Now the patreon account is only collecting dust and money for nothing.

Reactions: cantbannowxD

kaiser27

May 26, 2018
do you know how to open the game? i cant open it, i click on it two times, and appear the message of windows for looking a programme to open it.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes