Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

webrider

May 25, 2018
These fucks on here draw the line at mind control. WTF. Some of the shit I have seen in some of these games. Spanish Fly was the fabled drug during my time that if you could get some it would make any girl fuck a baseball bat, and you just wanted to be in batting position when it happened. Never was any such thing. I thought it was a joke given his snese of humor.

Reactions: papasmurf

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Lots of drama with imaginary hackers and sadly very real patreon stuff, dev said 2.0 will be awesome ... spoiler alert: it wasn't, so he decided to go on for a while and then abandon everything by the end of february. Now the patreon account is only collecting dust and money for nothing.
the thing is i warned him months before he lost all of his data that he should have a seperate PC set up to develope this game with NO internet acces, i think he was using his main PC to develope the game itself and that can be bad news. if anything updates like windows or drivers, or if you download the wrong program then your pc is fucked and you loose all your work, i also told him to get an external drive and back up every single change he made to the game, to the drive itself. of course who the fuck am i? he replied to pretty much everyone back then but completely ignored my words of advice.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The story was bullshit anyway, why would someone do all this just to get back at you for whatever reason and how big are the chances that someone who wanted to achieve exactly this have the exact same skills to actually pull it off.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The story was bullshit anyway, why would someone do all this just to get back at you for whatever reason and how big are the chances that someone who wanted to achieve exactly this have the exact same skills to actually pull it off.
Doesn't matter when Deems discord cheerleaders believe anything. Deem recently was saying that he stopped updates due to 'stress' and he's now working on two games at the same time, just at his 'own pace'.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Makes total sense.
-be a stressed out dev
-abandon game for months
-don't have the power to tell people that you'll collect money for nothing for months to come
-start another game

x'Dx'Dx'D

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Makes total sense.
-be a stressed out dev
-abandon game for months
-don't have the power to tell people that you'll collect money for nothing for months to come
-start another game

x'Dx'Dx'D
Oh it's even better. He promised a ffull 3d game in Unity, He can barely code in renpy, but he's gonna make a full 3d game in unity, you just watch!

One of his disciples got mad at me and told me that he's not posting any high profile extras to any future updates of teachers pets anymore. He left the topic after even a mod was making fun of him.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think I remember that, not quite as clear, but still. On the other hand it's not like there will be anything to show in the near future, so yeah ... x'D

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Just visited this game's discord. It's not dead yet. The author just doesn't have anything for it so he's not updating.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What does "doesn't have anything for it" mean? He either is or isn't working on an update.
It means he MIGHT be working on something, but he has nothing to show for all the time that has passed. And he MIGHT also be working on something completely different, so it's more like half of nothing x'D

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
It means he MIGHT be working on something, but he has nothing to show for all the time that has passed. And he MIGHT also be working on something completely different, so it's more like half of nothing x'D
That's what it sounded like. I was just trying to find out if something got lost in the translation or if he was passing along useless babbling.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
That's what it sounded like. I was just trying to find out if something got lost in the translation or if he was passing along useless babbling.
What it means (As we've been saying ALL ALONG) is that you are being taken by someone who wants to make excuses so that he can keep getting paid for doing nothing. What does he have to show for months and months of nothing? What has he done in the time he said he's working on things at his own pace?

The sooner you figure out you are being taken the better it'll be.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
would be weird to see him coming back after this whole debacle, who will ever trust him after that? if he really wanted to go back into creating games it would make more sense to do it under a new name, under irredeemable he will be another slonique that no one trusts(but at least slonique never vanished for months while earning money afaik, even though he's still a douche)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
New name would not help. This is just what kind of person he is. He can change name 100 times but who he trully is will come onto surface again under new name. And all cycle would go all over again.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes