Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Update game is still being made

irredeemable-Today at 14:12
moved across country, just now got settled in. been writing a lot. need to get back into the rendering side of things. post whatever you'd like to see a render of (within reason) and i'll do it. w/r/t patreon i'm not trying to make any more money off of this game, but i am adamant about finishing it--out of a sense of obligation, if nothing else

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
How convenient, moving across the country for half a year without any internet at all x'Dx'D
Equally as convenient as that link the guy posted going nowhere

Even more convenient that once again Deem can't be bothered to tell the people PAYING HIM

His supporters are just plain thick

Reactions: User_166761

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How convenient, moving across the country for half a year without any internet at all x'Dx'D
My mate moved to a house 15 minutes away from his old one and didn't have internet for 10 months.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
My mate moved to a house 15 minutes away from his old one and didn't have internet for 10 months.
Did your mate 'move' after 'returning' two months ago to tell people he was working on something?

If your mate made as many excuses as Deem does I'd question if the name he told you is his real name

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Surely your mate had a mobile phone, friends or family with an internet connection or at least an internet cafe, maybe a library or something similar.

There has been so many unbelievable shit here in the past and these kind of posts have been there at least twice, if not three times, so it's nothing new.

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
I can see maybe a month, two at max not having Internet when moving across the Country, and if its in a weird location. But to be without internet for that long is something unthinkable since He was making so much from his parteon, that gettting internet would be a first priority. Also almost everyone know day has a smart phone, so he could have easily download the Discord app and keep in touch with is supporters. My guess if that was really him post he coming back because he is no longer getting 1k a month, where before he was getting like 5k month for doing nothing.

Also on a side know who is the Girl with the Blue top in your gif

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Surely your mate had a mobile phone, friends or family with an internet connection or at least an internet cafe, maybe a library or something similar.

There has been so many unbelievable shit here in the past and these kind of posts have been there at least twice, if not three times, so it's nothing new.
I think the main point here is that even when Deem claims to be 'back', HE NEVER TELLS THE PEOPLE ON PATREON! You know, the people paying him? It should be obvious he's not working on anything, and is trying to get his biggest supporters to pledge more. It's starting to become hard not to laugh at em

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think the main point here is that even when Deem claims to be 'back', HE NEVER TELLS THE PEOPLE ON PATREON! You know, the people paying him? It should be obvious he's not working on anything, and is trying to get his biggest supporters to pledge more. It's starting to become hard not to laugh at em
You don't? This thread is the most entertaining thing here besides Love thy Neighbors. This whole game and dev has been the laughingstock since the 15th 1.99999999999995 extra alpha build bullshit.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You don't? This thread is the most entertaining thing here besides Love thy Neighbors. This whole game and dev has been the laughingstock since the 15th 1.99999999999995 extra alpha build bullshit.
::|: I don't really like devs who make other devs look bad. But when people are this stupid....

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
What other dev?
Any. I'm a dev. Anybody who goes around ripping others off like this makes it harder for real devs to be trusted. Anyway, it doesn't matter at this point, this topic now all about the blind trust some people exhibit

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Because maybe he needed to get settled first. When you move far away from where you used to live , you don't feel like doing anything. Unless you moved far you wouldn't understand how hard it is to move from your hometown to somewhere far away.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Because maybe he needed to get settled first. When you move far away from where you used to live , you don't feel like doing anything. Unless you moved far you wouldn't understand how hard it is to move from your hometown to somewhere far away.
You... You can't be serious here can you? Usually when you move far, it's for a job. This isn't grade school, we aren't 10, and even if we were, school doesn't stop when you move, jobs don't start when you move, and you need one to pay for your new home!

And this was his job.

The defense for Deem just gets lamer and lamer. I'm glad you guys are getting ripped off.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I can totally understand that, same as with his burnout/depression/whatever thing going on or whatever he told everyone why he couldn't get in contact, but - and this is important - you should still have 5 minutes for 2 or 3 sentences to explain the situation. This is just common decency.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I can totally understand that, same as with his burnout/depression/whatever thing going on or whatever he told everyone why he couldn't get in contact, but - and this is important - you should still have 5 minutes for 2 or 3 sentences to explain the situation. This is just common decency.
There's a huge difference between taking a break from leisure activities due to jet lag and taking a break from what is your job though.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes