Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
So I tried the game and other than the cute hooker, Anne, and the wife there is no sex right?

I assume everyone liked Meghan. The busty mousey McKayla Maroney looking chick.

sundog

Dec 13, 2017
Looking forward to watching this thread. I wonder what the chances of an actual updated to the game are? I for one, would like to see the game continue.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
People paying him obviously want to.

Everyone is old enough to manage their own money, they shouldn't need their hand holding when it comes to their own funds.

It's safe to say the money he's earning is from people wanting to pay him.

U

User_51567

Wow..
I moved across Europa and only had no internet for a 2 months..
And that in a remote area in Sweden...
All boils down to how much money you want to pay for it... Pay a little bit extra and you get it sooner :p ..

But after all the different excuses and shit.... I kinda expected something like this (moved away, accident, someone died).
Based on his behavior the past year i have to say honestly.... I don't believe it... Not even a little bit.
It's more likely (for me) that his income took a blow the last few months (For damn good reason)a new project is not taking of so he misses his money so he makes a couple new promises to get the wheel going again..

I'd like to warn people to wait for (re)pledging until he actually makes good on one of his promises, but everyone is his own person so you do what you want ;) ..

Liked to be proven wrong and that he suddenly gets his shit together and develops a amazing game... But i also like to have sex with Emma Watson...Not happening anytime soon.... :p

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Wow..
I moved across Europa and only had no internet for a 2 months..
And that in a remote area in Sweden...
All boils down to how much money you want to pay for it... Pay a little bit extra and you get it sooner :p ..

But after all the different excuses and shit.... I kinda expected something like this (moved away, accident, someone died).
Based on his behavior the past year i have to say honestly.... I don't believe it... Not even a little bit.
It's more likely (for me) that his income took a blow the last few months (For damn good reason)a new project is not taking of so he misses his money so he makes a couple new promises to get the wheel going again..

I'd like to warn people to wait for (re)pledging until he actually makes good on one of his promises, but everyone is his own person so you do what you want ;) ..

Liked to be proven wrong and that he suddenly gets his shit together and develops a amazing game... But i also like to have sex with Emma Watson...Not happening anytime soon.... :p
No shit it's an excuse. This guy has done nothing but make excuses for a year.

1st it was patreon, instead of taking out the offending things like a NORMAL dev does, he decides to completely rewrite his shitty code (And TBH, I'd love to see his code because I think that's a lie too)

2nd was magic hackers. And we've been over this a million times, but his story doesn't add up the way he said it

3rd was he vanished due to stress. But he's back. This was after the game was marked as abandoned. I did notice that this was also a few days after I was asking if he's posted anything on his discord, which makes me wonder if certain people are watching this forum...

Ands 4th is he moved. Two months after saying he's come back due to stress. Then he vanishes again and now he's moved across the country.

You guys need to realize that if people are too stupid to not see what's going on then there's nothing you can do for them. These people will get ripped off, if not by him, by someone else. You've said all you can, let them get ripped off.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
No shit it's an excuse. This guy has done nothing but make excuses for a year.

1st it was patreon, instead of taking out the offending things like a NORMAL dev does, he decides to completely rewrite his shitty code (And TBH, I'd love to see his code because I think that's a lie too)

2nd was magic hackers. And we've been over this a million times, but his story doesn't add up the way he said it

3rd was he vanished due to stress. But he's back. This was after the game was marked as abandoned. I did notice that this was also a few days after I was asking if he's posted anything on his discord, which makes me wonder if certain people are watching this forum...

Ands 4th is he moved. Two months after saying he's come back due to stress. Then he vanishes again and now he's moved across the country.

You guys need to realize that if people are too stupid to not see what's going on then there's nothing you can do for them. These people will get ripped off, if not by him, by someone else. You've said all you can, let them get ripped off.
You forgot him by handing them different stuff than what was finally released after coughing up enough excuses to get past one more Patreon payday. That's somewhere between #2 and #3.

Reactions: Lenor

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You forgot him by handing them different stuff than what was finally released after coughing up enough excuses to get past one more Patreon payday. That's somewhere between #2 and #3.
That's a lie though, not an excuse. If we listed all the lies Deem made we'd have a much larger list (Although they do overlap)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
tell please more accessible I do not understand what is happening,that the developer appeared?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
tell please more accessible I do not understand what is happening,that the developer appeared?
He posts on his discord, he started after abandoning it for awhile and then suddenly appearing conveniently once his money train was draining. He first appeared two months ago and told his idiot followers that he is stressed out and avoids all social media (A convenient way to not let your patreon supporters know what is going on huh) because it stresses him out. He also told his idiot followers that he's working on two games now.

Two months later and he tells everyone he's moved across the country. But he's working on the game. No mention of that second game though. And nothing to show for the two months he's supposedly 'worked on the game'

The thing about his discord is, that they attacked us with lies around the time 1.99999999999999999999 came out. They came here and told everyone that the release that was released here had a virus, even though it was the release that Deem released.

Discord is where the last of Deems followers lie. It's his true believers. His cheerleaders. Fanatics. And Deem knows it. He's gonna keep milking them until they get a clue. And who knows when that will be.

Don't believe a word he says.

Reactions: stevenSSSS and drud

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
He posts on his discord, he started after abandoning it for awhile and then suddenly appearing conveniently once his money train was draining. He first appeared two months ago and told his idiot followers that he is stressed out and avoids all social media (A convenient way to not let your patreon supporters know what is going on huh) because it stresses him out. He also told his idiot followers that he's working on two games now.

Two months later and he tells everyone he's moved across the country. But he's working on the game. No mention of that second game though. And nothing to show for the two months he's supposedly 'worked on the game'

The thing about his discord is, that they attacked us with lies around the time 1.99999999999999999999 came out. They came here and told everyone that the release that was released here had a virus, even though it was the release that Deem released.

Discord is where the last of Deems followers lie. It's his true believers. His cheerleaders. Fanatics. And Deem knows it. He's gonna keep milking them until they get a clue. And who knows when that will be.

Don't believe a word he says.
I don't believe him. I think he's lying.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
One day, one fruitful day, a smart dev will come along. And he (or she. But probably he) will create a single epic game containing most of the 'famous' models and characters of failed games, like for example Meg. And one MC (who, without a doubt will look like BB's Max, aka. the most loathsome face since Shkreli) will be destined to gotta fuck 'em all!
And this game will be abondoned once it reaches V0.03, because history loves irony.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
One day, one fruitful day, a smart dev will come along. And he (or she. But probably he) will create a single epic game containing most of the 'famous' models and characters of failed games, like for example Meg. And one MC (who, without a doubt will look like BB's Max, aka. the most loathsome face since Shkreli) will be destined to gotta fuck 'em all!
And this game will be abondoned once it reaches V0.03, because history loves irony.
It'll probably reach v0.10 or something before it gets abandoned, but not before you're cuckolded into oblivion beforehand x'D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This might not go well for Meghan though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this particular story is ending right now, before even 0.01... NTR isn't my thing. Someone else can pick up where I left off here if they want.

Jun 8, 2017
Don't feed the troll, for anyone who feels the itch to comment that statement.
Im actually not a troll,I appreciate Irredemables time and I know he will release something some day on his own time and it will be great,Honestly a bunch of people talk shit but never made a gane that made them thousands of dollars,He already has and trust me he creates a update his money will go right back up

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes