Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Im actually not a troll,I appreciate Irredemables time and I know he will release something some day on his own time and it will be great,Honestly a bunch of people talk shit but never made a gane that made them thousands of dollars,He already has and trust me he creates a update his money will go right back up
It's neither about the game nor his skills, although the quality of the last releases were questionable at best, it's about all the bullshit he tried to feed the people that supported him.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Oh, this game is now abandoned.
I will say it is about time, there hasn't been great updates or anything really lately.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
This might not go well for Meghan though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this particular story is ending right now, before even 0.01... NTR isn't my thing. Someone else can pick up where I left off here if they want.
the picture you sent me it will be in sleduushee version or fan art

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It's neither about the game nor his skills, although the quality of the last releases were questionable at best, it's about all the bullshit he tried to feed the people that supported him.
If you check that guy's posting history you'll find lots of posts praising the game. He might actually be legit...

Between him calling Deem a 'god among men' and users like Potato calling his game a 'work of art' I can't imagine why he gets $900 for doing nothing. How did some dude get praised like a god anyway? Nobody praises Mrdots like a god... Do they?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
A work of art might be valid if it's really good in all portions of the game like renders, story, it's finished and such, but god among men is way too much of "I have no idea what i'm talking about"

As for MrDots I have no idea, I don't lurk the threads that much, most of the time I just skim through the pages to see what's been posted regarding the next update, preview pics and such.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just to be clear, if someone wants to do their own game, they should use their own (self generated) artwork. I was referring to the implied storyline (if someone wants to continue that), not my fan art piece.

There is a thread where you can get the particulars for a close approximation of Meghan. I never felt like I had the daughter nailed, but others might be able to come up with something if they really care. IMHO Meghan was the most popular character, and I enjoyed taking a stab at re-creating her, but I've mostly moved on at this point.

Also, my gangbang pic was intended as a 'tongue in cheek' piece in any case, and as a form of commentary r.e. the current state of things with TP. I generally like to see characters in happier circumstances, and this piece was simply intended to show what could go wrong (as a reply to Nizzquizz's post), and not as what I'd generally like to see happen with Meghan.

It is true that I enjoy setting up four ways and other orgy pieces in general. Unfortunately, these generally exceed my graphics card memory, so they can take a long ass time for me to render (even when doing multiple passes and merging them in post). Said time sink does deter me from doing more of those, as I generally like to avoid this headache. Otherwise, you might see me putting together a more significant number of multi-character orgy pieces when the whim to do some random piece strikes.

I have my own personal opinion about the 9+ month drought that Teacher's Pets has seen,and it currently looks abandoned to me. And the new posters appearing from out of nowhere to drop into this thread just to praise the game does come across as somewhat suspicious (i.e. this would be one way to give people enough hope to feed the Patreon for another month).

But the bottom line is, until a new version actually drops, it's all speculation anyways. And until signs of concrete progress on an update to this game appear (i.e. new renders from Deem, or a new chapter for the game), yeah for all intents and purposes, it's still effectively abandoned despite what anyone may say.

If someone else wants to include 'inspired by' characters from other games in their own game (and there's a fair amount of that around here), yeah I definitely would like to see what people come up with r.e. the New Adventures of Meghan or whatever. As a related example, versions of DMD's D have been seen in at least a couple of games now, including TP...

As for my version of Meghan (which isn't an exact likeness), well when the whim strikes, I may put her to use every now and then in fan art pieces and such. But I'm mostly focused on a bunch of other stuff, so it'd just be a 'diversion' for me anyways.

People do miss this game though.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
February 18th 2018.
Just double checked the dates in the various versions of TP on my HDD. Feb 18th sounds about right, so I was incorrect with my 9+ month statement. In 2.06, the most recent render was added to the game folder on Feb 11th.

I didn't bother with downloading the 2.06.1 version. As I remember, it was just a bugfix. 29 images were added to the 2.0 folder between 2.0 and 2.06.

Still, nearly 5 1/2 months is a long time for no new content.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
A work of art might be valid if it's really good in all portions of the game like renders, story, it's finished and such, but god among men is way too much of "I have no idea what i'm talking about"

As for MrDots I have no idea, I don't lurk the threads that much, most of the time I just skim through the pages to see what's been posted regarding the next update, preview pics and such.
Which means calling Deems game a 'work of art' at this stage is ridiculous

Either way it goes, Deem has somehow attracted an Appleish cult like status that makes stupid people make excuses for things that they wouldn't do for other devs

I say this while typing on a 2017 15" MacBook pro lol. Well on a mechanical keyboard not that horrible butterfly keyboard. I'm an iOS dev....

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Well good news for all the people who hate this freeloader... He's almost down to sub $900

At least until his cheerleaders notice and sink more money into him

Be my guest

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's been like this for a while now, although I still don't understand how patreon counts.
On the left side it says 292 patrons and on the right side 270 are $1 patrons, 34 are $5 patrons and this is the point where it doesn't add up anymore x'D

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
It's been like this for a while now, although I still don't understand how patreon counts.
On the left side it says 292 patrons and on the right side 270 are $1 patrons, 34 are $5 patrons and this is the point where it doesn't add up anymore x'D
My only guess is it's counting pledgers who cancelled recently but paid at the start of the month? There was over 300 at the start

The left side shows the current count while the right shows the count at the last payment

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Hmm cam and checked up on this, and it turned out exactly as i imagined : an abandoned pile of shit .... the new and improved game was shit and the dev promised more then a f politician :D

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes