Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was just plugging away at some crossover thing, and then this happened...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be clear, this is fan art (fan art is my jam), not a new render for the Teacher's Pets game!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is it real preview from developer
Abandoned tag need to remove
Make the game popular again:RarePepe:
Nope, this is NOT a developer preview! Just Meghan fan art from some random dude (me).
Irredeemable is the developer of Teacher's pets, and he hasn't posted here in a long time.

Reactions: a0000100s

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Fan art is all well and good, but most people tend to be either too lazy or stupid to read the post instead of just looking at the picture and think this is either something official or already in the game x'Dx'D
Nevertheless a good piece of work, but you should maybe check the guys neck again x'D

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The Patreon page is a little weird, he's still getting $900 a month approx, but no post or update since Feb 27th, if he stopped developing the game, why aren't the patreons leaving? Makes no sense, why would they continue to support?

Hedgehog

May 1, 2017
I was just plugging away at some crossover thing, and then this happened...

To be clear, this is fan art (fan art is my jam), not a new render for the Teacher's Pets game!

While I personally think that Megan's breasts look too silicon-like for such an innocent character I really like your fan artwork!
Have you considered making a small game/comic with such renders?

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You are awesome, How to get the Meghan model file for DAZ3d
Are u getting from Ren'py game
Have any approach to get model from Ren Py game
There's a where Meghan's 'Daz model stats' are discussed.

Reactions: Cirro84

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thank you, Are u developer too?
You haave awesome art & skills o_O
Nope, just some random Daz artist dude. I used to do mods, but I've mostly moved on from that for now. I still give advice every now and then to other modders as well as developers in the Programming and Development thread. I'm not worthy of the title of Developer around here as of yet - you need to have an actual published game for that.

I'm focusing on 'comic' style stories at the moment - I'm not interested in doing a game at this time.

Reactions: botc76

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Wow all of a sudden his patreon went from $900 to $602. I guess people are finally catching on...

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
Wow all of a sudden his patreon went from $900 to $602. I guess people are finally catching on...
It takes time but if you look at graphtreon he's been steadily losing patrons, so not really unexpected. Also there's a new month, so probably Patreon still counted people if they stopped during the middle of the month.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK guys, so that crossover fanfic thing I'm plugging away at...

Disclaimer: My crossover fanfic is NOT a continuation of Teacher's Pets. I'm just using a suitably modified Blaire model (who plays Meghan in TP) in said crossover, with strong innuendo to Meghan's background.

I just added a bunch of Meg related panels to the story. I sorta kinda 'picked up' with where things left off in TP 2.06. The direction I take her starts off quite a bit darker (and there's none of Deem's trademark comedic dialogue), but rest assured that Meg's life will become much happier in Part 2...

Meg is my 'parody' of Meghan btw, and is the 'hub character' in Enthralled.

Anyways, here's another of the 'FanMade' renders I've done for said crossover FanFic:

Since we don't truly know if TP will ever get another update, I figured y'all might appreciate the distraction of seeing the Blaire/Meghan character in another context.

If the renders I've shared so far intigue you, here's a link to my WIP thread (yes it'll be a while before it's complete) for the crossover fanfic comic.

Hedgehog

May 1, 2017
OK guys, so that crossover fanfic thing I'm plugging away at...

Disclaimer: My crossover fanfic is NOT a continuation of Teacher's Pets. I'm just using a suitably modified Blaire model (who plays Meghan in TP) in said crossover, with strong innuendo to Meghan's background.

I just added a bunch of Meg related panels to the story. I sorta kinda 'picked up' with where things left off in TP 2.06. The direction I take her starts off quite a bit darker (and there's none of Deem's trademark comedic dialogue), but rest assured that Meg's life will become much happier in Part 2...

Meg is my 'parody' of Meghan btw, and is the 'hub character' in Enthralled.

Anyways, here's another of the 'FanMade' renders I've done for said crossover FanFic:

Since we don't truly know if TP will ever get another update, I figured y'all might appreciate the distraction of seeing the Blaire/Meghan character in another context.

If the renders I've shared so far intigue you, here's a link to my WIP thread (yes it'll be a while before it's complete) for the crossover fanfic comic.

Great "Job"! :)
How about a render of Meghans very first handjob? :)

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i unlocked a achievement but it doesnt shown up
how i can see the other achievements?
when i click on the arrows at the side nothin happens

TP 2018-08-05 17-53-17-27.jpg

thanks

Reactions: Von Herman

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I feel like everyone loved Meg in this game. Me i wanted to bang the fuck outta the bitchy cheerleader. She was easily my fave. Really wish someone would use that model elsewhere.

Reactions: darkfire02

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Why are people still asking for help for a game that hasn't realistically had an update for almost a year? I don't count 2.0 as an update, one scene with Dotty (Which again, extremely ironic, bashing DMD for not having sex with his daughter for a year and then abandoning your own game) and one scene with Meghan getting out of a car does NOT make an update..

Reactions: meursault

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder if there's any way to get Emma and Rachel back to the original? The situation is that the game did not like the name at the start of the game and now I'm sorry I did not leave it original .. :(

D

Deleted member 721620

I know this is an old thread, but can someone help me get the handjob scene?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes