Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Alfredsbutler

May 24, 2017
Too bad it's abandoned. This was a really fun game. (And thank god I'm finally getting rid of that annoying fucking thing that tells me I can't post links until I make 3 posts. Holy shit is that annoying.)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Too bad it's abandoned. This was a really fun game. (And thank god I'm finally getting rid of that annoying fucking thing that tells me I can't post links until I make 3 posts. Holy shit is that annoying.)
As long as the other posts aren’t spam. Then you should be good

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Oh hey, it's dropped below $600! I guess it'll keep dropping until Ron decides to come out of whatever rock he's hiding under to make up new lies for the gullible idiots who pay him...

Although he said he was gonna start working after 'moving across the country' and then vanishes for another month... Surely his followers aren't stupid enough to believe more lies.... right?

Reactions: zlars and papasmurf

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Although he said he was gonna start working after 'moving across the country' and then vanishes for another month... Surely his followers aren't stupid enough to believe more lies.... right?
x'Dx'Dx'D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Remind us all when Ch1 of your fanfic comes out, as that looks good :)
I'm in the midst of doing a few more renders to better fill in the story, but it's pretty much done now. I was thinking that Pt. 1 might end up being 48 pages, but it's looking like it'll be a little over 52 pages, including the 'casting' pages.

There's a few more panels that I want to add to better highlight a couple of story parts, without going overboard of course. Afterwords, I'm taking a bit of a break so that I can focus on a few other things before tackling Pt. 2 of the story in earnest.

So, assuming that I'm happy with how everything ends up, possibly in the next few days? We'll see. I'll post the finalized/updated panels, etc. in a separate thread when it's ready, leave the associated bread crumbs in the relevant threads, and will also add a link to the story in my sig.

BTW, the half dozen or so remaining Meg panels for Pt. 1 are pretty much done, minus a bit of dialogue. Since I tackled her performance last, and since I'd like to at least have SOMETHING in the final release that I didn't share beforehand, I'll post those along with the rest of the story release.

Thanks for your patience, and your interest!
:cool:

Edit: Oh, and better add this disclaimer:
This is an unofficial crossover fanfic that I'm doing, and is not a continuation of Teacher's Pets!!! TP is Deem's baby, and I have no interest in doing a TP continuation. I have too many other ideas already that I'd like to work on at the moment...

Who knows, if all else fails, maybe someone else will pick up where Deem left off!

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Does anybody have a good idea on what model ??? is based on? I want to give him a cameo in the game I'm working on.

ESeee

Sep 2, 2018
Guys can someone explain me why my computer delete the game icon as soon as I extract it from the rar application?...

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
False positive reaction to malware. Do you use McAfee or something similar?

ESeee

Sep 2, 2018
Yes, McAfee is installed in the computer, doi have to turn it off? I turned off firewall but didn't work

EDIT: find out the problem. Thanks

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Yes, McAfee is installed in the computer, doi have to turn it off? I turned off firewall but didn't work
I knew McAfee was bad but this just takes the cake...lol
McAfee Paid Antivirus Worse Than Free Microsoft Software:

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
I don't get the hype for this game and the hangers on..there are lots of better games on here. Hell if he's still making 600 a month after all this time maybe I should try my hand I just quit my IT job. Be a fun way to learn some code. I'm assuming renpy requires some python I've been meaning to learn that for a while

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I have been to his Patreon page. Everyone is asking about the game itself and they are very pissed.
But haven't seen anyone asking whether he is okay or not.

His earning has dropped from 5k+ (I guess) to 500. Yet no response.
I'll take 5 grand and make short updates if I wanted to milk my patrons.
But this seems to be more than that. He has vanished completely.
Save your worry for someone who isn't a scam artist. He came back to post on his discord 3-4 months ago to say he's back, then vanished again. A month ago he again returned to tell his discord cheerleaders that he moved across the country and he's back and will take requests, and then vanished again.

This guy had his discord cheerleaders attack us, lie to us about updates having viruses, made up bullshit story after bullshit story, and even lied to his own mods causing them to leave him, which is one of the main reasons he vanished.

He has vanished because no one trusts him except for his discord cheerleaders, and he's using every last bit of trust to get as much money from them as possible.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Save your worry for someone who isn't a scam artist. He came back to post on his discord 3-4 months ago to say he's back, then vanished again. A month ago he again returned to tell his discord cheerleaders that he moved across the country and he's back and will take requests, and then vanished again.

This guy had his discord cheerleaders attack us, lie to us about updates having viruses, made up bullshit story after bullshit story, and even lied to his own mods causing them to leave him, which is one of the main reasons he vanished.

He has vanished because no one trusts him except for his discord cheerleaders, and he's using every last bit of trust to get as much money from them as possible.
DAMN! Didn't know about this. I'll just remove my comment.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes