3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Quoted from his discord
so, a couple of things. I never closed the project on patreon because I have always intended on finishing the project. People are free to judge the progress or lack thereof and make their own decisions about whether or not they want to support it. I should, though, have changed the reward levels because they are no longer accurate. it's just one of those things where even thinking about the thing is so distressing that you just let it go, because doing nothing is much easier than doing something. if i were trying engaged in some malicious attempt to milk patreon bucks while sipping margaritas on the beach then i would at least do the bare minimum and throw out a half-assed render every week or so
i'm going to change the patreon page to have no reward structure, and any future releases will be linked from my website. for the next release, if possible i'll go back and see whoever was pledging in, say, January on up, and release to them first at the interval previously noted in the reward structure.
We will definitely see where this goes. I miss the old game itself.

This will need to go in the Mods forum, as its just a continuation of the original game. We will add a link in the OP to the mod.

Reactions: Centurion

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That discord "explanation" about "not" milking patreons... Lol, it's just hilarious x'Dx'Dx'D
I mean how hard and "stressful" can be to log into patreon and stop processing payments :test:.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Notice how he neither mentions

A: Removing monthly payments
B: That he'll post on Patreon itself

He's a scam artist. He's clever, but he's only clever if you're an idiot.

I really wish one of his mindless tards would call him out on where exactly he is in 'work' and make him give them examples. Stop allowing him to make excuses and run away for another month.

With that said, with people on his patreon questioning him now, you know this is probably the last time he comes to make an excuse

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Here, I'll help out for questions to ask him:

What exactly is his website? I remember seeing a website called irredeemable games dot net, so I google it, and after a few pages...

Scroll down and you see

Skip to content. irredeemable games. Home of Teachers Pets. Posted on December 2, 2017 by irredeemable ...

However, you click the link, and..

Error 502 Ray ID: 45522762b993ba2a • 2018-09-04 17:25:10 UTC
Bad gateway

So where is this mystical website? Why can't people call this guy out on his BS? Why are mods still giving kind words to this guy (Which BTW, only proves that he was getting special treatment)? What about the last time he posted where he said he moved across the country, then stopped replying?

Here's the last time he posted on discord

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Remind us all when Ch1 of your fanfic comes out, as that looks good :)
So, it's out. or on the banner link in my sig.

Here's a teaser pic:

Disclaimer: This is NOT a continuation of Teacher's Pets, nor do I have any association whatsoever with the creator of Teacher's Pets. It's just a fun crossover story that I did just for fun.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
So, it's out. or on the banner link in my sig.

Here's a teaser pic:

Disclaimer: This is NOT a continuation of Teacher's Pets. It's just a fun crossover story that I did just for fun.
Since February it shows no sign of life and continues to charge 500 USD per month

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Since February it shows no sign of life and continues to charge 500 USD per month
Yeah, but I'm not Deem, just some random guy that likes to do Meghan fanart. And DMD fanart, and Dreams of Desire Fan art, and Katie's Corruption fanart. I could go on...

People wanted to see a Meghan lookalike in another setting, so I took a stab at it.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Does he get anywhere with his daughter? or just the usual pulling sheets down, and go back to sleep.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does the main character get to actually screw and or corrupt anyone besides his wife i mean seriusly i have seemingly done all the scenes and not ones did the poor guy get laid even when surrounded by such beautiful babes

Sep 5, 2018
No matter how many times I redownload this, every time I try to estract the files my antivirus block it and unable me to open the game. Do I have to deactive it or there is another link which can be used? if I have to deactive the antivirus it will mean that is no destiny for me to play it :(

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No matter how many times I redownload this, every time I try to estract the files my antivirus block it and unable me to open the game. Do I have to deactive it or there is another link which can be used? if I have to deactive the antivirus it will mean that is no destiny for me to play it :(
Put in on the white list of your anti virus.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Out of all the females in that game i must admit megan and the fec is my favorite kaitlyn just no to bitchy sera didn't get much chance to corrupt her so no as for anne well she is ummm not really sure what to say about her

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
No matter how many times I redownload this, every time I try to extract the files my antivirus block it and unable me to open the game. Do I have to deactivate it or there is another link which can be used? if I have to deactivate the antivirus it will mean that is no destiny for me to play it :(
What I do is create a folder named 'h-games' or 'adult games' then whitelist the folder. Just dump everything into it and you shouldn't have any issues. Alternatively, you could deactivate your antivirus, extract the files, then reactivate it. Although you would probably still have to whitelist the folder.

Reactions: kevbro

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
If you have a recent enough machine I would suggest making a Virtual machine using windows 7 or Vista. You can use Virtual Box for free (You'll need an iso and key for windows) if you don't wanna pay for vm software but its crap compared to the paid options

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
That discord "explanation" about "not" milking patreons... Lol, it's just hilarious x'Dx'Dx'D
I mean how hard and "stressful" can be to log into patreon and stop processing payments :test:.
It must be about as hard to log into patreon and stop the reward structures, which he hasn't taken down in almost a week and I bet he won't be at all

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes