Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
so that is a no? noone is taking up the mantle ?
need to know if I should shift delete the game or not
Anyone with the skills to take it over is probably making their own game, with their own vision right now. Also - why would irredeemable give up control of his page when he's still making money with this abandoned game for literally doing nothing?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone with the skills to take it over is probably making their own game, with their own vision right now. Also - why would irredeemable give up control of his page when he's still making money with this abandoned game for literally doing nothing?
so he owns the rights? sorry i have no understanding of internet laws and ownership other than the basics
what is a mod then ?`if someone create a "mod" witch actually continue the game, is that some legal problem then ?

Person001

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm on the second or third week already, but I haven't been able to buy any pills from ???. Can anyone explain the trigger, so I can finally corrupt the girls?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can someone help me? I'm on the second or third week already, but I haven't been able to buy any pills from ???. Can anyone explain the trigger, so I can finally corrupt the girls?
There is no more pills in game. They're removed. You'll have to corrupt them without GHb.

Reactions: zsnakesz

Person001

Nov 4, 2017
There is no more pills in game. They're removed. You'll have to corrupt them without GHb.
Oh. . . that's actually really annoying, since I've been confused for the last couple updates and have been restarting playthroughs, thinking I missed something. Thanks for informing me.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
still 211 patrons. Irredeemable must be laughing on the free moeny he is making.
I guess those are people who supports a lot of creators and don't notice 1 or 3 bucks in their overall bill.
Well ,at least, that's what I want to believe in. Any other explanation would raise serious doubts about human species inteligence in general.

UBROSHUNG

Sep 11, 2018
did u really have to quaote the entire main page ?
to buy black tar just to out at night every night, 10% to find hooker, 25% to find black tar dealer if I remember correctly
Yes, but when I try to buy the black man say me you don't have paper

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
so he owns the rights? sorry i have no understanding of internet laws and ownership other than the basics
what is a mod then ?`if someone create a "mod" witch actually continue the game, is that some legal problem then ?
Well, I mean, there's nothing stopping a random person from making their own game with the same characters, plotline and continue the story. From a legal perspective, I dont know if anything could be done by irredeemable, but Im guessing it'd be more time/money for him than what its worth. Also, Im pretty sure he wouldn't be able to remain anonymous if he wanted to pursue legal action.
From a practical perspective, I dont see any current devs just picking up and running with creating a carbon copy of this game and continuing it with a "mod". I think most devs want to create their own game and not just copy this one. Maybe Im wrong

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I mean, there's nothing stopping a random person from making their own game with the same characters, plotline and continue the story. From a legal perspective, I dont know if anything could be done by irredeemable, but Im guessing it'd be more time/money for him than what its worth. Also, Im pretty sure he wouldn't be able to remain anonymous if he wanted to pursue legal action.
From a practical perspective, I dont see any current devs just picking up and running with creating a carbon copy of this game and continuing it with a "mod". I think most devs want to create their own game and not just copy this one. Maybe Im wrong
maybe there is a dev that liked the game and will take it up then ? :p

patco

Sep 3, 2018
Hello, I have a question. What does it mean it's abandoned? It's not finished? Or It's finished, but devs won't add any more EXTRA content to it? Thank you!

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, I have a question. What does it mean it's abandoned? It's not finished? Or It's finished, but devs won't add any more EXTRA content to it? Thank you!
It means the dev abandoned work on the game. It's no longer updated and it was never finished

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not sure why but when i download and extract the game, I click the TP application and it just deletes itself. Has anyone else have this issue? I didn't see any instructions for running the game on the first post

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes