Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
I'm not sure why but when i download and extract the game, I click the TP application and it just deletes itself. Has anyone else have this issue? I didn't see any instructions for running the game on the first post
Try whitelisting it in your anti-virus app

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Or maybe iredeemable set it to auto detect if you throw him money on patreon during last year for his hard work and sacrifice, endangered mental and physical health due to stress and anxiety and...well, if answer is no, tnah it is set to autodestruct itself :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
He has, but it was mostly vague stuff like "I'll move/moved across the country and that's why I can't do anything at all for the next few months." or something like "I'll do stuff at my pace", which at this point pretty much means never.

Reactions: MrLuigi94

uzi76527

Oct 6, 2018
one of the best games i played...its a shame that its abandoned...can anyone suggest similar games?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I dont get it so the game is abadoned and people keep patreon this guy since february, so pretty much no game = money without working seems fair.

Reactions: User_166761

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I dont get it so the game is abadoned and people keep patreon this guy since february, so pretty much no game = money without working seems fair.
I don't get it either, and it pisses me off because this game had some serious potential. I like to hope that the dev will pick it back up someday but I know that isn't likely to happen. However, there's always the possibility that a similar game will come along and actually pull through on it's promises.

Reactions: MrLuigi94
Jun 8, 2017
The funny fact of this game is,the forum has 4.2m views and is top 10 most popular game and at one point this dev was making like over 5 grand or more a month,and it only had sex with like 3 girls and a bj,most demos have that nowaday,I will say these are the best looking models I've seen in ages and the only game I really pledged to besides dmd,but I was think there was never really much content in this game ever,Not sure how it got so big

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still plugging away at the next chapter of my 'crossover fanfic/alternate universe story'. It features Blaire (the Daz model that Meghan is based on, with a few adjustments), along with 'D' from that other game (Devouring My Doughnuts?).

My crossover story (still) isn't a continuation of TP, but at least you get to see the 3d actress that plays Meghan in new situations...

Hopefully someone else picks up where Deem left off though. I've seen two members here do that for Katie's Corruption (well for a bit anyways) and Research Into Corruption (that guy's been busy!), so here's to hoping for a continuation of sorts!

Reactions: QQA

ceasar48

May 29, 2018
guys how do I continue the story? I've been with my wife, doty and the teacher for now, or is this an end? Was this the game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. That's it other than tease scenes with "FEX" (meghan) and 3 students. With "FEX", you see a naked body. For the students, it's just a topless scene.
Reminder- If you think you have the skills to take this game's idea/art and run with it, I highly doubt irredeemable would redeem himself by letting you use those assets. My suggestion is to make a parody of this game. Similar theme, similar models (you can use the same base models but tweak them to look better). There's no shortage of people who would help if you put a team together.

Reactions: Wolfregis

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Yup. That's it other than tease scenes with "FEX" (meghan) and 3 students. With "FEX", you see a naked body. For the students, it's just a topless scene.
Reminder- If you think you have the skills to take this game's idea/art and run with it, I highly doubt irredeemable would redeem himself by letting you use those assets. My suggestion is to make a parody of this game. Similar theme, similar models (you can use the same base models but tweak them to look better). There's no shortage of people who would help if you put a team together.
+1. This is a guy that is sticking around (Probably reads this post, everytime I mention him posting on his discord a post appears a week or so later...) only so that he convince the retards giving him money to keep giving him some. He is watching

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
how does the cheats work ?
everytime i try these i became an error
d.changeAffection(100)
inventory.add(mc_pill)

maybe someone can help would be nice

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
how does the cheats work ?
everytime i try these i became an error
d.changeAffection(100)
inventory.add(mc_pill)

maybe someone can help would be nice
The dev, removed the MC pills they're no longer applicable to the game. The dev had to gut the game and change it to comply with Patreon's new guidelines. So unless you're playing a modded version of the game those codes won't work.

Reactions: bunk_88
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes