Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Got a few questions about the game (2.061 release) that has nothing to do with the 400 or so pages of dev bashing.

The OP shows Kaitlin inside the podium (presumably practicing her oral skills)...is that achievable in this release?

How to fondle Meghan's tits? I rubbed her to near orgasm at the solo dance. Nvr, figured it out.

Is there an actual Kaitlin party and how to get there? I bought her booze and even drank with her in the locker room.

What is the #6 & 14 achievements? Are they achievable?

Thanks for your help.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Got a few questions about the game (2.061 release) that has nothing to do with the 400 or so pages of dev bashing.

The OP shows Kaitlin inside the podium (presumably practicing her oral skills)...is that achievable in this release?

How to fondle Meghan's tits? I rubbed her to near orgasm at the solo dance.

Is there an actual Kaitlin party and how to get there? I bought her booze and even drank with her in the locker room.

What is the #6 & 14 achievements? Are they achievable?

Thanks for your help.
I doubt anyone remembers how to play this game, unfortunately.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So what happened to this game?
It's absolutely abandoned, but just wasn't ever given a proper reason as to why or anything. The Developer just stopped, outright. We can only conjecture as to why.

Reactions: bernthal

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
It's absolutely abandoned, but just wasn't ever given a proper reason as to why or anything. The Developer just stopped, outright. We can only conjecture as to why.
Is it open source? So maybe somebody can continue developing it? or maybe mods?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I think we all know why. Though everyone who talked about it here was shut down by mods. Anyone who pledged to this guy was not too bright.
Then I don't really understand why then, or why Mods would care to shut down people's comments.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Because some mods from this forum also worked for/with him and back then it seemed like one of those "Don't badmouth my friends, I don't like that" cases.

Reactions: trynd

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Because some mods from this forum also worked for/with him and back then it seemed like one of those "Don't badmouth my friends, I don't like that" cases.
That's so strange. I've had critics (even idiot ones) bad mouth people I've worked and with at the time, and I've never been bothered. Kill them with kindness, I say. So what was the "actual" reason then?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That was the reason, pretty much every staff interaction here was "Oh noes, you guys are so negative and we don't like it that you call the dev and his people out on their bullshit and that's why we delete every critical post and if you don't shut up we'll ban you from posting stuff here or even reading this thread".

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why was it so sure, that this game would be abandoned? And if you want to milk your Patreons, there are better ways as just to disappear. I believe, that the banning of the pills played a big part.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Dante001

Sep 1, 2017
If i would remake the game from 0 with the same quality, someone will try to help me to make the sequel or this is a bad idea?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
If i would remake the game from 0 with the same quality, someone will try to help me to make the sequel or this is a bad idea?
I don't think this game was complete to consider making a sequel yet. You'd have to continue on where the game left off.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why was it so sure, that this game would be abandoned? And if you want to milk your Patreons, there are better ways as just to disappear. I believe, that the banning of the pills played a big part.
Because the whole thing was extremely sloppy with lots and lots and lots of bugs, content that was simply just cut instead of reworked, then extremely sloppy patched up as well in hopes that it would work ... which of course didn't happen. It took forever for 2.0 to be released and when it was released it was a complete disaster.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes