Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Yup. That's it other than tease scenes with "FEX" (meghan) and 3 students. With "FEX", you see a naked body. For the students, it's just a topless scene.
Reminder- If you think you have the skills to take this game's idea/art and run with it, I highly doubt irredeemable would redeem himself by letting you use those assets. My suggestion is to make a parody of this game. Similar theme, similar models (you can use the same base models but tweak them to look better). There's no shortage of people who would help if you put a team together.
Actually it would be even more funny if someone created a parody game around a patron dev who abandoned their game. He could have a romancable childhood friend and neighbor who after asking him what hes does for a living he could say I create abandoned games then collect the residuals.

I'd play.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Quoted from his discord

We will definitely see where this goes. I miss the old game itself.

This will need to go in the Mods forum, as its just a continuation of the original game. We will add a link in the OP to the mod.
LOL. He never removed his reward structures. However, he DID remove the community tab so that people can't see the people complaining about a lack of updates.

Once again, the people believing this guy are too stupid for words

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the very sad part of it is; had he put some effort into it and released some content on even a bi monthly basis, he could be pulling down 5-7k monthly, maybe even more if stuff with D and Meg progressed further.

but hey i’m not a patron and i don’t feel sorry for those who are still pledging and encouraging him to take his time.

Reactions: Morah SDG and smnb

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Yep, he had it, massive hype and if it kept going, in short time it could have been enough to start a cult. And that was with a game that didn't really offer that much, authors of some way better games (but it's of course subjective) can only dream about something like this.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
the very sad part of it is; had he put some effort into it and released some content on even a bi monthly basis, he could be pulling down 5-7k monthly, maybe even more if stuff with D and Meg progressed further.

but hey i’m not a patron and i don’t feel sorry for those who are still pledging and encouraging him to take his time.
It's really time to stop acting like a guy who routinely lies about everything is going to finish anything. He released the last version in Feb. He's too lazy to finish.

Also he was already at 5k for a couple months after his 2.0 update so he could've been pulling 10k-20k right now...

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
So, is there any actual reasons given as to why this game hasn't been updated in 8 months (crashed hard drive, Patreon issues, etc.)?

I'm not exactly complaining (since I've not paid anything to play) but, just curious.

To be honest, I've been wondering if the project would ever find its legs again after the original "Patreon banning incest games" and the sudden change of storyline which erased the experimental pills issues... I can only surmise it's either been shelved and left for dead by irredeemable but, the monthly income is too much for him(?) to walk away from so he allows the speculation about it to continue.

@muttdoggy -- I wish I had the time to invest into game development but my job (and personal investments) are freakishly demanding on what little bit of free time I have anymore. Otherwise, I'd love to hook up with a small group of like-minded individuals to carry the torch of "Teacher's Pets"; even in parody form. If anyone were interested, I could help with dialogue / spell checking / etc.

@trumpthatbitch -- Unfortunately, the "game designer gone missing" trope has been seen far too often around these parts to be considered quaint anymore.

David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
Jun 8, 2017
I wish I had the money to redo this game,You could honestly remake this game with lookalike charecters and even the same name,you could make a ton fast and he can't stop you from using the name tbh,I'd do it in a heartbeat if I had the chance no idea why somone hasn't jumped on this oppurtunity yet the money alone would be worth it

D

Deleted member 418221

My post with them was removed, no idea when/why. The "cheats" link in my sig shows the console commands, until that post gets removed as well.
Your post has been removed as well. I'm lost. Does the list not exist anymore in this thread, anywhere?

EDIT: I did find them in one post... I am unsure whether I should post them at all now though, given that someone is actively removing them for some reason.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So I finally went and joined his discord... (Which btw is ) .....

And man on man is this the saddest thing I've ever seen! I'm seeing arguments about his health, when people bring up that he is still taking money from Patreon others say that 'Deem promised to refund'. WTF? Deem's last words were listed above, and NOT ONE of these fools have asked themselves why he never took his reward structures off and instead took off the community tab. He literally lied to their faces and they keep crying over his health!

Deem has got himself a collection of some of the dumbest people around giving him money

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Actually it would be even more funny if someone created a parody game around a patron dev who abandoned their game. He could have a romancable childhood friend and neighbor who after asking him what hes does for a living he could say I create abandoned games then collect the residuals.

I'd play.
I have an idea to make a versatile Town Game about a guy making an adult Visual Novel, but this is just as funny and good an idea.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes