3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
Jan 5, 2018
good afternoon to all /this is what or seen on its website /
Check any website now
Sign in Sign up
Irredeemable.net
Visit irredeemable.net
Last check 18 days ago
General Public Traffic Analysis subdomains SEO Stats Data Domain Social Server Security Information
Irredeemable.net
Irredeemable.net Visit
Irredimable Games - Home of Teachers Pets
Overall grade 1 553 999
Daily visitors 518
Daily page views 518
Page views per user 1
Rating
Online status
Last check 18 days ago
Miniature of Irredeemable.net
Worldwide audience
Compare it with ...

Irredeemable.net gets 74.4% of its traffic from the United States, where it is ranked #262171.

Klimadzu

Sep 11, 2018
anyone could help me? Whenever I try to open the relationship thing my game crashes "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Quoted from his discord

We will definitely see where this goes. I miss the old game itself.

This will need to go in the Mods forum, as its just a continuation of the original game. We will add a link in the OP to the mod.
So in your personal opinion, so you think it takes two weeks to remove the reward structures? Maybe you could ask Deem in discord what's going on...... Oh wait

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
So in your personal opinion, so you think it takes two weeks to remove the reward structures? Maybe you could ask Deem in discord what's going on...... Oh wait
I dont really care either way. His discord is public, you can go ask him yourself

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, but I'm not Deem, just some random guy that likes to do Meghan fanart. And DMD fanart, and Dreams of Desire Fan art, and Katie's Corruption fanart. I could go on...

People wanted to see a Meghan lookalike in another setting, so I took a stab at it.
Will you be bothered to take a stab at the FES/D lookalike on the different setting? =D

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so dead game? noone taking it over ?
I think I was the one to do most with the code outside of Irredeemable's "inner circle" (no idea how many people that entails) but I have no story telling ability and 10 minutes playing with Daz3D was about as fun as watching a 6hr fishing rerun.
Can't believe he's still having people put money into his pockets...last worthwhile update was over 2 years ago and last content change/update was nearly 10 months ago.

Reactions: F9Zoney

UBROSHUNG

Sep 11, 2018
View attachment 56165
Overview:
Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.​

Updated: 2018-02-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.06.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Info:

Changelog:

Note - If you do not follow, your post will be deleted:
1. There is no Android or Phone version of this game. Do not expect support.
2. There is not incest patch yet. Stop asking
3. Stop asking for saves. If someone has a save, they will post it.
4. Walktrough will be posted when dev posts one or someone makes one. Stop asking.
5. If your opinion is calling someone out, belittling them, bashing them, etc. Its not allowed, read our site rules. We appreciate opinions but not when they are over the top.
6. No trolling, no feeding them, shitposting, offtopic jests
7. No pills, you should read the thread
8. TL;DR Patreon does not allow incest, mind control, etc anymore. If devs dont follow, they get the boot. So if the game has changed too much for you, then dont comment and leave.

All saves prior/current 1.9 saves will not work with 2.0

Download
v2.06.1:
- - - - - - -

*Note* DO NOT download in game patch from newspaper in menu, it only applies to 2.0, not needed in 2.06.
Win:

- - - - -
Mac:
- - - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Extras: Walkthrough: |

View attachment 64048 View attachment 64049 View attachment 64050 View attachment 64051 View attachment 64052 View attachment 64053
I don't know how to buy the black heroin

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I don't know how to buy the black heroin
did u really have to quaote the entire main page ?
to buy black tar just to out at night every night, 10% to find hooker, 25% to find black tar dealer if I remember correctly

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think I was the one to do most with the code outside of Irredeemable's "inner circle" (no idea how many people that entails) but I have no story telling ability and 10 minutes playing with Daz3D was about as fun as watching a 6hr fishing rerun.
Can't believe he's still having people put money into his pockets...last worthwhile update was over 2 years ago and last content change/update was nearly 10 months ago.
so that is a no? noone is taking up the mantle ?
need to know if I should shift delete the game or not

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so that is a no? noone is taking up the mantle ?
need to know if I should shift delete the game or not
There hasn't been anything for at least 6 month, no real, worthy update for even longer, so you're pretty much good to go here.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
near 600$ - what takes Patreon+state.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes