Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
What it means (As we've been saying ALL ALONG) is that you are being taken by someone who wants to make excuses so that he can keep getting paid for doing nothing. What does he have to show for months and months of nothing? What has he done in the time he said he's working on things at his own pace?

The sooner you figure out you are being taken the better it'll be.
@Zellio I don't know whether you have reading comprehension issues or whether you're trolling but I've done us both a favor and put you on my ignore list.

U

User_51567

I would bet good money that he already has another Patreon Page under a different name and is already working on another game and collecting good money for it.
Do i have proof.... Not at all... But just a gut feeling based on his actions the past 6 to 9 months :) .

D

Deleted member 45040

What it means (As we've been saying ALL ALONG) is that you are being taken by someone who wants to make excuses so that he can keep getting paid for doing nothing. What does he have to show for months and months of nothing? What has he done in the time he said he's working on things at his own pace?

The sooner you figure out you are being taken the better it'll be.

I need my own Patreon page. I'll gladly collect $900 a month to do nothing.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
@Zellio I don't know whether you have reading comprehension issues or whether you're trolling but I've done us both a favor and put you on my ignore list.
I believe klx said it best

I do find it funny that one of Deem's biggest shills ignores me. I can see why you shill for a guy who also can't stand the truth.

U

User_71462

Is there a patch or mod that enables you to hide the texts/interface? Even after hitting the 'H' key nothing happens. So the text is always in the way of the scene.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Is it worth downloading this game since its abandoned. How much of content is there is what i am asking.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Just visited this game's discord. It's not dead yet. The author just doesn't have anything for it so he's not updating.
What does "doesn't have anything for it" mean? He either is or isn't working on an update.
I must have issues too because that's exactly how I read it.
Seriously? I asked Sonicfan an open-ended question - what does his comment mean? Then I pointed out that the dev either is or isn't working on an update. Nothing more and nothing less. It's not that difficult to understand.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Seriously? I asked Sonicfan an open-ended question - what does his comment mean? Then I pointed out that the dev either is or isn't working on an update. Nothing more and nothing less. It's not that difficult to understand.
Basically meant to say that the game's being "worked on" but the Dev doesn't feel like he has anything worthy of an update yet.

Edit: And that the dev isn't dead yet and is interacting with his player base to an extent.

Reactions: Centurion

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Dude it's pointless. Check his posting history, he was hardcore shilling for Deem quite a bit ago
I guess that's what denial does to you. That's how ponzi schemes and other scams work too, victims refuse to admit that they're being had even if they know it and just keep pouring money down the drain to maintain their image. Oh well, it's not my money he's spending. I suppose I've already given enough damns about all those chumps who still keep funding Deem.

Reactions: User_166761

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I guess that's what denial does to you. That's how ponzi schemes and other scams work too, victims refuse to admit that they're being had even if they know it and just keep pouring money down the drain to maintain their image. Oh well, it's not my money he's spending. I suppose I've already given enough damns about all those chumps who still keep funding Deem.
Yup, the only people who you should really give a damn about are people who aren't aware that he hasn't done anything in 5 months. The people aware are: 1. Okay with him vanishing (With their money), 2. Okay with him not working on something in 5 months, 3. Okay with him saying that he's back in early May, and has has two months since he's returned, but has nothing to show for it, 4. Okay with him not doing much at all for nearly a year, and 5. Okay with him saying he's working on two titles (After not doing much of anything with 1 for a year and having poor coding skills) without ever questioning him about anything.

You can't reach these people.

Reactions: User_166761

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Damn so sad that this game got cancelled, its honestly one of the best i have ever played...
And what dress and tickets is the walkthrough mentioning

Reactions: January2015
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes