Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You're talking bullshit on a pirate forum while a lot of pledges got the real news via Discord and Patreon.
He has posted logs of his website, he has discussed his security with one of the other admins. The hack is in the past.

Posts like this is why from now on there won't be any high tier extras will be posted in this topic by me.
ROFL

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
On the plus side, our negativity got that imbecile who couldn't stop talking about cookies to fuck off, so I'm chalking this up as a win for the scourge of the high seas.
I dunno, it's a huge loss here. We're being threatened with not receiving extras to any future updates to Teachers Pets! It's like 3d Realms or Valve threatening us with not receiving extras to Duke Nukem Forever 2 or Half Life 3!

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
On the plus side, our negativity got that imbecile who couldn't stop talking about cookies to fuck off, so I'm chalking this up as a win for the scourge of the high seas.
Modern world does not appreciate negativity enough. Situation where we are obliged to cheer every pathetic idiot or stupid whore and only acceptable criticism is "constructive criticism" created Deems of this world. It's endagering evolution and our future as a spiecies.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Modern world does not appreciate negativity enough. Situation where we are obliged to cheer every pathetic idiot or stupid whore and only acceptable criticism is "constructive criticism" created Deems of this world. It's endagering evolution and our future as a spiecies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draigowolf

Mar 26, 2018
unren & enable console then manually put in the cheats (values are exactly what Deem wants for "cheat mode"
player.depravity += 50
inventory.money = 9999
unlimited_cheat = True
x.relationship = INTERESTED
x.affection += 100
x.romance += 200
x.corruption += 100
replace "x" with:
s for Sara (don't bother, nerfed worse than Kaitlyn in v2.0)
m for Meghan (few good scenes/animations)
a for Anne (only actual sex besides wife)
k for Kaitlyn (nerfed from v1.632 to v2.0 without one of the various mods)
d for FEX (daughter in v1.632, minor new scenes in v2.0)
w for WIFE (nothing new in v2.0)
z for Zoe (don't bother, most boring girl we've met so far for sexy scenes)​
unren & enable console then manually put in the cheats (values are exactly what Deem wants for "cheat mode"
player.depravity += 50
inventory.money = 9999
unlimited_cheat = True
x.relationship = INTERESTED
x.affection += 100
x.romance += 200
x.corruption += 100
replace "x" with:
s for Sara (don't bother, nerfed worse than Kaitlyn in v2.0)
m for Meghan (few good scenes/animations)
a for Anne (only actual sex besides wife)
k for Kaitlyn (nerfed from v1.632 to v2.0 without one of the various mods)
d for FEX (daughter in v1.632, minor new scenes in v2.0)
w for WIFE (nothing new in v2.0)
z for Zoe (don't bother, most boring girl we've met so far for sexy scenes)​
what do you mean unren

Reactions: Thrudgelmirator

Bluewut

Jun 18, 2018
Too bad it's abandoned.. Nevertheless two questions:

1. What is the big finale with Meghan in your house? The tits fondling or something better? I restarted the event from the school till the bedroom about 10 times and haven't done a different ending..

2. And what's up with corruption? Is it better to have a higher corruption or should it be lower?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes