Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
I really wish this wasn't abandoned, so much promise...

As for taking money on the Patreon, I suppose it could be considered scummy but it's not like anyone is forcing the people still paying to do so. They could just cancel their patronage, you know?

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
The game and plot still have the fame..
So.. this is a perfect opportunity for a volunteering dev to dig up from the grave and continue.

I mean, don't rebuild it from scratch and reinvent the wheel. Keep the classes and most of the codings, redesign and rebuild the genesis plus images.

After that, the game and plot is yours, right?

Isn't it "thaaaat" simple?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure anyone who'd take a look at the code would probably die in an instant, after all the whole thing was a buggy shitfest after the last update and I'm fairly sure the code reflects that perfectly. This train has left the station, it's time to let it go boys.

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
There was someone who took a look at it a long time ago, can't remember which forum (think it was svs, but take it with a grain of salt as this was really a long time ago). After some time the guy said he couldn't take it over unless he rewrote the whole thing and he did not look forward to doing that. After that he also just went silent. The bottom line is, if someone wants to take this over he/she will have to rewrite and redo just about everything. And that's just too much burden for someone who might as well create his/her own game.

Irqif

May 31, 2018
Can someone Pls..Pls...Pls send me save file...I can't take it anymore man this frustration is drive me crazyyy....PLSS I want save file that have all first SCENE..PLS

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Can someone Pls..Pls...Pls send me save file...
Z's dead baby... Not sure anyone got a recent save for the game atm.

pls use the forum search we have here (above to the right), type in 'save' and choose to search in 'this thread', there should be some more recent ones to find. Watch the date of the posts! Be aware that older saves posted may only work with the original version of the game, younger saves posted only with the reworked one. Choose wisely. ;)

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
That's nothing I remember games that still haven't been updated in years and they still made 5-10k amonth, Simbro alone made like 30k for 6 months straight with zero updates.
Seriously how!? How can patreons be so obsessed about throwing their money to a dead project?
What's wrong with peoples these days

Reactions: johnnylaw

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Seriously how!? How can patreons be so obsessed about throwing their money to a dead project?
That's nothing. Companies still make a ton of money from organizations (like neighborhood associations) that signed up for bulk dial-up plans back in the 1990s and forgot about it. That's about $40 million a year for one company (according to friends of mine who worked there.)

BTW. Someone created a "spiritual successor" to this game and posted a demo.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019
1.6 saves won't work in the new version of TP, you have to start a new game.

Part of the reason the files smaller is because Deem has tightened up his code so it does more with less code. Yes Daughter is currently a Foreign Exchange Student. But several people are working on an unofficial patch to change her back to Daughter.

A known issue with McAfee and renpy games its a false positive, the recommend solution is to white list the folder or simply get a better anti virus lol.

The pills are gone, patreon frowns on mind control and Deem was never thrilled bout the pills in the first place so they were removed. There's still some things which will be added between the current alpha and the 2.0 general release and yes currently a handjob is as far as things go with Daughter.
From the McAfee Website:

Exclude an item
Add files to your exclusion list for Real-Time Scanning so McAfee won't check it for threats.
Remember, though, excluded items might contain threats that can seriously harm your device; McAfee does not recommend excluding items from your scans.
1In the top left of the page, click the PC Security tab.
2Click Real-Time Scanning.
3Click Excluded Files, then click Add file.
4Navigate to the item you want to exclude from your scan, then click Open.

Regards,

Compo

Reactions: IronWill
Jul 28, 2019
someone know how to get the sara topless at library and sara in home with daughter?
FXM,

I haven't found anyone giving a definite answer to this question really anywhere on this thread.

A shame, I was looking at the renders and wondering too.

Regards,

Compo.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
There was someone who took a look at it a long time ago, can't remember which forum (think it was svs, but take it with a grain of salt as this was really a long time ago). After some time the guy said he couldn't take it over unless he rewrote the whole thing and he did not look forward to doing that. After that he also just went silent. The bottom line is, if someone wants to take this over he/she will have to rewrite and redo just about everything. And that's just too much burden for someone who might as well create his/her own game.
Solution is dig up the assets, build a "new" game starting from where it left off. Maybe try and snag some not all of the repeatable scenes.

Reactions: asmonGod

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Alot of those patreons are probably 1$ tier and 1 buck is barely noticeable...its possible that they simply forgot about it. Even 5$ is barely noticeable depending on your financial status.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Inmortaliity
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes