Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well sad that it is abandoned. It was a good game but only had potential with mind control pill. As soon as mind control pill was taken out of picture the game got killed. Sad

Sep 21, 2019
And then abandon it again because fuck patrons?
I'd be down I mean..here you are responding on a thread on a game that was last updated on 2018-02-18 so the guy/team what have you had something going for them. That said a patron is someone that is paying for a development process not, I'm giving you a dollar a month YOU WILL FINISH THE GAME. If those patrons continue to pay him/them money due to their own desires or forgetfulness then I mean..that's on them. The patrons got what they paid for up until the point the updates stopped. Anything after that is just user error.

• Haha
Reactions: johnnylaw

lionwing

Jan 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can also add items to your inventory

There's a cheat code at the very beginning, when the narrator asks for your credit card number.

You can also add items to your inventory

There's a cheat code at the very beginning, when the narrator asks for your credit card number.
i cant change affection,romance or anything from stats of relationship

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i cant change affection,romance or anything from stats of relationship
x.changeAffection(#) is the dumb way. Just use "x.Affection" instead like a normal person.
specific value: "x.Affection = #"
add to current: "x.Affection += #"
subtract from current: "x.Affection -= #"
Relationship has 3 options: 0: "Acquainted", 1: "Interested", and 2: "Infatuated"
I don't recall if it needs the number value or the text value. IIRC the girl needs to be at least level 1 to change the rest of the stats.

The cheat code is, I believe, literally "cheat" when it asks for your CC number. I can't be 100% sure because all the various copies of the game I have I've fucked with but that's stayed consistent at least.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some questions: is there sex with any1 else besides wife and co-worker? if yes then how to get megan's and student's/daughter's pants and rest of girls? megan's 1st date I get her to bedroom but then she leaves and with student/daughter (after cheating handjob done) I got to waking her up and then she just said no.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
some questions: is there sex with any1 else besides wife and co-worker? if yes then how to get megan's and student's/daughter's pants and rest of girls? megan's 1st date I get her to bedroom but then she leaves and with student/daughter (after cheating handjob done) I got to waking her up and then she just said no.
You have the one presentation stand with your coworker, a handjob from Fex, a feel of Meghan's upper torso if you play your cards right, and your wife. That's it.

Meghan's date depends on choices and also may include a die roll for you to get to the fondling scene (non rerollable, but save scumming works).

You can do nothing more with Fex than you already did.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thought so so no point to continue (couldn't figure how to get hj from fex/daughter so cheated a bit and a a lot early to get money).

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Hey!
Is there anything to do with FEX after evening "wake her up" and her response " i need to think about it" ?
or is that all?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes