Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Osmarayerath

Nov 30, 2018
I'm playing version 2.06.1 and at a certain point in the game the options that are at the bottom of the screen disappear now I can no longer activate the "auto" option to avoid clicking to continue the game, does anyone know how to solve this?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
What the names of the games for these
Meg(han), TP of course
Dee, D.M.D.
Sister, Incest Story (Icstor), or the best I could manage at the time anyways...

The next two are 'filler' models that I threw together real quick:
- Rachel, the Personal Assistant, or a weak attempt at her anyways...
- Daughter from Daughter for Dessert, a rendition based on a formula from the art assets thread.

Rounding out the lineup:
Sarah, Sarah's Life
Lisa, Big Brother
Trace ( y ), Dreams of Desire
Kat(i)e, Katie's Corruption

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I remember the original daughter on this game where he was drugging her and doing worse to the students. The wife at that time was so angular that only the brave would diddle her. He literally was on his third revision when he just walked away from it.

Reactions: January2015

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 56165
Overview:
Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.​

Updated: 2018-02-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.06.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional Info:

Changelog:

Note - If you do not follow, your post will be deleted:
  1. There is no Android or Phone version of this game. Do not expect support.
  2. There is not incest patch yet. Stop asking
  3. Stop asking for saves. If someone has a save, they will post it.
  4. Walktrough will be posted when dev posts one or someone makes one. Stop asking.
  5. If your opinion is calling someone out, belittling them, bashing them, etc. Its not allowed, read our site rules. We appreciate opinions but not when they are over the top.
  6. No trolling, no feeding them, shitposting, offtopic jests
  7. No pills, you should read the thread
  8. 8. TL;DR Patreon does not allow incest, mind control, etc anymore. If devs dont follow, they get the boot. So if the game has changed too much for you, then dont comment and leave.

All saves prior/current 1.9 saves will not work with 2.0

Download
v2.06.1:
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD - - - -

*Note* DO NOT download in game patch from newspaper in menu, it only applies to 2.0, not needed in 2.06.

Extras: Walkthrough: |

View attachment 64048 View attachment 64049 View attachment 64050 View attachment 64051 View attachment 64052 View attachment 64053
So many rules for a game that wasn't even finished
What anecdote
Lol

Reactions: lewdman89

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It was a bit of a shitshow back when it wasn't dead and some of the mods hung out on the devs discord, so they had to put in some extra effort to keep things down here.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
read a book or find other game. no cheats apparently and not much lewd content.
Actually some console a given in the first pages work quite well after a little check.

I guess for me tinkering & exploring how much actual content there is counts might be a mix of both morbid curiosity and maybe dream of restarting/revamping some of the more interesting abandoned games.

Also, as an aside....

player.depravity += #
inventory.money = #
unlimited_cheat = True / False
Replace the letter "g" with: s = Sara; m = Meghan; a = Anne; k = Kaitlyn; d = FEX; w = WIFE; z = Zoe)
g.relationship = ACQUAINTED / INTERESTED / INFATUATED
g.affection += #
g.romance += #
g.corruption += #
g.mood = NORMAL / MAD / FURIOUS
Affection & Romance don't need to be above ~100. Corruption isn't utilized at all. Romance doesn't take effect unless she's at least "Interested" and without cheating you can't even get "Infatuated" (not even with your _wife_ !). You don't need more than $2500 to get all the scenes, even less if you use the unlimited_cheat. Zoe is 100% useless so far. Sara's been nerfed without mods so her relationship is useless. Kaitlyn's kinda been nerfed, she still has some stuff. Not much expansion on FEX but it looks very promising. Meghan's been the main focus of the v2.xx updates, her whole path has been changed around.
Of course...with mods it's pretty much back to v1.632 minus the incest and minus the Parent Teacher Confrence.
OH! FEX = v1.632 Daughter.
Bumping this for reference & nostalgia.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sex with wifey, minor lewd with exchange student or daughter (if used patch) and very minor lewd that other student and in the middle of last it's end of game.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
sex with wifey, minor lewd with exchange student or daughter (if used patch) and very minor lewd that other student and in the middle of last it's end of game.
One scene with the female teacher too. Sarah & Zoe have no content, afaik. Also kind of curious If he gets a bath scene with the wife too.

Beside this, getting the impression from older posts that v 1.645 (?) had MORE content but It was taken or reworked due to being, sensitive, so to speak.....

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Beside this, getting the impression from older posts that v 1.645 (?) had MORE content but It was taken or reworked due to being, sensitive, so to speak.....
Dunno whether it's only because it was sensitive. Could have been because it somewhat ruined the progression. In essence, you had the opportunity to get some non story related lewdness using some happy pills. But what's the point in going through a story, breaking the shy or the straightlaced if you just can pop her a pill? IMO removing said content was for the good of the game - whatever the reasoning behind it was. Or would have been good for the game if there were still a game. Still missing Meghan in my classroom at lunch.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Dunno whether it's only because it was sensitive. Could have been because it somewhat ruined the progression. In essence, you had the opportunity to get some non story related lewdness using some happy pills. But what's the point in going through a story, breaking the shy or the straightlaced if you just can pop her a pill? IMO removing said content was for the good of the game - whatever the reasoning behind it was. Or would have been good for the game if there were still a game. Still missing Meghan in my classroom at lunch.
Makes sense, never actually played the older ones to actually say. I think there's even a scene referencing that in the last version.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes