Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a link to the last version with pills? Game is abandoned anyway, no reason to hide it now
Search through the thread and you will find these posts which "may" contain what you are looking for.

OK. Here are both walkthroughs.
If someone would be so kind and put them on page 1?

Here ya go everyone. Maybe I broke something, hopefully not. Here is the change log from the last alpha version, you can find the full change log from 1.5x by looking for the "change log" button on the left side menu.
  • 1.5x saves may work now?
  • "Get a better view" of Daughter is now a (subtle) animation in a small preview of what's to come
  • Don't try to drink while this animation is going on or you will bug out the game, i'll fix in next update
  • Blackmail BJ now requires photo or actual presence at BJ attempt
  • Minor dialogue fixes
Links below, let me know if if you find any bugs and they will ERADICATED as soon as I get around to it (tomorrow, most likely):
Windows
Mac
Linux
Happy hunting!

Reactions: VinRiddle

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Still regretful that this is abandoned.
It has a great SLG mechanic potential, where you can conquer the characters through various methods:
- winning their affection/trust
- healing
- seduction
- coercion
- ~aphrodisiac~
I hope other devs would consider and adopt some of that potentials in their games.
Instead of just giving simple choices/quizzes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I click in ur link but doesnt happen nothing.. can u reupload or change the link pls? I wanna play this game in android pls :(
once again why? this isn't completed (and won't be) and only sexscenes is with wife (and there aren't many different scenes either) and some naughty scenes with exchange student/daughter and with other student.

this is actually 0.26 not 2.06.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Blergh - it looks like my archive of the older versions of this game got toasted in a hard drive crash - I used to have the whole thing, even from before the Patreon-forced update. Sorry, guys :-(

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Blergh - it looks like my archive of the older versions of this game got toasted in a hard drive crash - I used to have the whole thing, even from before the Patreon-forced update. Sorry, guys :-(
Check this post of mine which has links to other messages in the thread. As of last month those posts still contained the pre forced downgrade version of the game and walk through.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I remember the original daughter on this game where he was drugging her and doing worse to the students. The wife at that time was so angular that only the brave would diddle her. He literally was on his third revision when he just walked away from it.
yeah the first version got pretty dark too. mc pretty much raped eveyone without even the "she secretly likes it" approach that a lot of games take here. it literally felt like wrong when he forced the chearleader to suck him off in the first version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what version of the game do i need to use pills and what is meghan's path?
lemme ask you a question: Why are you playing this?

this version for pills (i think not fully sure) and meghan path leads mc trying to have sex with her (if meghan is that student on which mc is interested) but game ends after she rejects him.

hasman49

Sep 19, 2017
Reminder, unless you're gonna pick up the game and revive it yourself, there's no reason to play this game. It's been abandoned and the dev hasn't even had the balls to close their patreon to stop taking money for their abandoned project. The virus woulda been the best time for them to come back and continue work, but Double Homework/Melody/DMD/Insexity/etc... are all better to play and actually finished/being worked on.

If you ask why I'm here then, it's to see if the dev ever decided to come back. Patreon's last post was 2 1/2 years ago. It ain't worth it.

Reactions: Albedo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Reminder, unless you're gonna pick up the game and revive it yourself, there's no reason to play this game. It's been abandoned and the dev hasn't even had the balls to close their patreon to stop taking money for their abandoned project. The virus woulda been the best time for them to come back and continue work, but Double Homework/Melody/DMD/Insexity/etc... are all better to play and actually finished/being worked on.

If you ask why I'm here then, it's to see if the dev ever decided to come back. Patreon's last post was 2 1/2 years ago. It ain't worth it.
I agree in general, though I gotta say that Melody or DMD (I love the former, am a bit divided about the latter) and maybe the others which I don't know are completely different games (namely Virtual Novels and not a free roaming game like this one), so may not fill the void. Maybe The Headmaster or, if you like the "Fex" line, games like Man of the House would be viable.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
NO CONSOLE CHEATS?
my goodness man ya would think for a game that has so many links to different mods,etc that SOMEONE would know some cheats for console
its depressing doing all the grinding and every so often getting grayed out options because of not having the points required

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Oh... I just found the money command after doing the "shift O"

inventory.money = 10000

tried to figure out the affection and corruption of the women and could not
well if ya ever do figure out more please share and thanks for the money one bro came in really handy appreciate guys like yoiu that share your knowledge

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is fucked up ...i mgot everything all high enough and god damn took me forever and now when i pull off sheet,etc
i COULD wake her up BUT oh no fucking stupid grayed out line says REQUIRES_PREVIOUS_RELATIONS
any work arounds or what?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes