Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

hasman49

Sep 19, 2017
I will always wish Deem would come back and work on it, but I'm annoyed how long he went with saying nothing. If he really didn't want to just take people's money, he'd delete his patreon account and not just take in money for nothing. The account isn't updated with any message that it's abandoned and Patreon won't do anything about it.

Reactions: johnnylaw

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I honestly wish some heroic soul would come and take up the mantel and continue this game themselves, especially since the creator has abandoned this.

Reactions: Capt OA and titit

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I honestly wish some heroic soul would come and take up the mantel and continue this game themselves, especially since the creator has abandoned this.
Didn't play for a long time so I don't remember, sorry - and I didn't play after all those huge changes because of Patreon.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is he still accepting money on his patreon? It looks like he is, that's ridiculously scummy on a whole other level.

Granted, if people are willing to give him money for, guaranteed nothing, I suppose they're getting what they want?
Yes... He's still earning $195 a month just for quitting. What a Douche.

Reactions: SirAuron20

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, and patreon don't give a damn about it because it still get it's % from the dev's income...
If you try to report the guy for "this creator is not creating anymore" instead of actually being able to report the issue, you get this message:
"To fix this issue, please contact the creator directly. If that doesn't work and you want to change or delete your pledge, you can learn how to do that . "
That's bullshit -.-'

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, honestly, the fact he's doing this is a massive dick move, to the point I am losing respect for the guy due to not saying anything and just up and abandoning it while still taking people's money. Unless he passed away or went into a coma (which I do hope it's neither because that's a terrible thing to hope on anyone), he should at least have the common decency to shut down his patreon.

I still hope someone could come along and finish this game for us, though from the looks of it, I doubt anyone's going to do that, even though they'd be our hero.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, honestly, the fact he's doing this is a massive dick move, to the point I am losing respect for the guy due to not saying anything and just up and abandoning it while still taking people's money. Unless he passed away or went into a coma (which I do hope it's neither because that's a terrible thing to hope on anyone), he should at least have the common decency to shut down his patreon.

I still hope someone could come along and finish this game for us, though from the looks of it, I doubt anyone's going to do that, even though they'd be our hero.
Yeah we were only telling you that multiple times after the guy lied multiple times. I don't feel any sorrow for people who choose to treat us as the bad people and were willfully ignorant.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I already posted this in the Teacher's Pets Fan Art thread, but for those that haven't checked that thread recenly...

Just a shameless plug. Part 2 of Enthralled is complete!!
If interested, click on the banner in my sig to grab the Part 2.zip! And Part 1 too if you don't have it yet...

Lots of Meg(han) related stuff. Meg is taller than Meghan, though, due to a scaling error that I didn't notice until a couple of days ago... I thought about scaling her back down 8%, but decided to just go with it, since I would have had to redo a LOT of renders. So yeah, Meg is taller...

Here's a teaser:

Enjoy!
;)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes