Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Then there were the magic pills that the MC had to give to the girls, drugging NPCs is also on the Patreon banned list.

Necrosis

Jan 10, 2018
They had been removed though. (And good riddance I say, they were killing the progression feel for me)
I sorta enjoyed it actually. I don't remember fully but weren't there options initially if you wanted to drug girls or not? Either way... the change to not using drugs at all was also fine. Just wish someone (anyone!) can pick this up off the floor.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I sorta enjoyed it actually. I don't remember fully but weren't there options initially if you wanted to drug girls or not? Either way... the change to not using drugs at all was also fine. Just wish someone (anyone!) can pick this up off the floor.
this or previous page some1 said lewdstone might pick this up.

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
I will have to check back on this in the future and see if Lwdstone has done anything with continuing it before I try it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wut? u r dreaming?
This has been abondoned for centuries..
I think they're referring to multiple people considering picking this up and continuing. Apart from the fact that I doubt it would catch the spirit of the game, this was more than half a year ago and still no more than "I might or might not consider whether or not I will look into continuing this or not".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can i contact dev?
I think you can not do it now dev's patreon page has been under review for a very long time now.
You may try to find his personal page at patreon but I never tried before so it may not be there since he has a game page under review.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
I think you can not do it now dev's patreon page has been under review for a very long time now.
You may try to find his personal page at patreon but I never tried before so it may not be there since he has a game page under review.
The Guy had a Discord page...there was mods were too. But I´m afraid he's long gone. But try to revive the game by yourself I bet the lovely Dev will come to demand money

5needles5

Sep 10, 2017
What is the ideal play through for this?

I played this long time ago, but want to replay.
I downloaded the one in here and applied some incest patch and visit principal stuff.
But I cant move on.
Cant blackmail cheerleader even when I have all the photos, cant ask the nerd or the president to see tits.
tried console commands to get high stats but seems those were not the limiting factor.

I see some restoration mod, is that the way to play it?
Or is there some different version to play than the latest to get the most out of the game?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes