Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone got the old version where it still has corruption pills?
Too lazy to do it for you again, but I did find them in this thread months ago and posted a link to them. Search the thread for posts by me and you should find one with a link to the version with the pills.

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
Not sure but looking at their patreon they must be active somewhere to still have 30 patrons paying them 102 bucks a month.
If it's what I think it is, dev is pretty scum. He made a post saying he was halting the payments because he was halting development. Then, without announcing it, restarted payments without restarting development and has been collecting from the people who haven't realized they are paying money to a dead patreon ever since.

Belaja smert

Dec 28, 2017
If it's what I think it is, dev is pretty scum. He made a post saying he was halting the payments because he was halting development. Then, without announcing it, restarted payments without restarting development and has been collecting from the people who haven't realized they are paying money to a dead patreon ever since.
Possible at patreon take all money, some people pay every month 1$.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think I remember the dev just disappearing without notice. (He's back by now, but with a different project)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes