Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hes actually updated to V1.03 now
There was a bug in the game that he addressed and sent back out as V1.03
Not gonna bother uploading it myself as its a public release and anyone can access on his patreon page
Mega

EDIT: Shouldve posted what he said about changing from V1.02 to V1.03

"In version 1.02 there is a bug that is preventing the MC pill from being used on the wife a second time in some cases (and therefore prevents you from unlocking the sex scene). I've just uploaded version 1.03 which should fix this problem. Saves from 1.02 should work but you will need to buy a new pill."
Does The Professor have a similar plot?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the post says the game is abandoned, yet it says its version 2.0?. Usually, those versions indicate a completed game?. I am
Confused.
Usually versions below 1.0 mean incomplete and from 1.0 on mean complete, true, but there are exceptions in both directions. Generally a version number is only important to the dev and you only know that a higher version number of the same game means a more recent version. There is no way knowing how much the story advanced or similar. And yes, this game is far from complete, it merely started.

Not at all. It also has a very different style of gameplay. So apart from the main characters both being teachers, the games have nothing much in common.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Usually versions below 1.0 mean incomplete and from 1.0 on mean complete, true, but there are exceptions in both directions. Generally a version number is only important to the dev and you only know that a higher version number of the same game means a more recent version. There is no way knowing how much the story advanced or similar. And yes, this game is far from complete, it merely started.

Not at all. It also has a very different style of gameplay. So apart from the main characters both being teachers, the games have nothing much in common.
Good to know, is this worth playing?. I ask only because.... it says it's abandoned so?

Reactions: Dave3518

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good to know, is this worth playing?. I ask only because.... it says it's abandoned so?
only sexscene is with wife once hubby has asked enuf times, can molest daughter (with ic-patch) a bit and near rape 1 student and then game ends.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
only sexscene is with wife once hubby has asked enuf times, can molest daughter (with ic-patch) a bit and near rape 1 student and then game ends.
It's been so long, but couldn't you get some minor action with the cheerleader, too? But yeah, that's it. Also, wifey needs wine to bed her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been so long, but couldn't you get some minor action with the cheerleader, too? But yeah, that's it. Also, wifey needs wine to bed her.
been ~2 years for me so no recent recollection (saves are still in renpy-folder but no intention to check) but don't think there were other scenes and even if was not worth it to play since can't really get anywhere.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The version number jumped to 2 when the dev stripped out some pills and other things as part of a Patreon purge.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
stuff this =

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cause some newbies come here and ask is there sex in game etc.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
To those that were interested in this game, there is a similar looking character of the daughter/ foreign student in the game 'Culture Shock' if people were interested in character looks. And yes there are animated, sex scenes for her.
Also anyone got the link for the professor game or is just the shitty one with mind control stuff- 'The proffesor'

Reactions: BIackBaron

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To those that were interested in this game, there is a similar looking character of the daughter/ foreign student in the game 'Culture Shock' if people were interested in character looks. And yes there are animated, sex scenes for her.
Also anyone got the link for the professor game or is just the shitty one with mind control stuff- 'The proffesor'
the professor is total opposite of this, crazy humor, not stereotypical models, not that polished graphics but still damn good game. only bad thing is that prof gets blueballed for most of game.

Jamiejames

May 25, 2020
the professor is total opposite of this, crazy humor, not stereotypical models, not that polished graphics but still damn good game. only bad thing is that prof gets blueballed for most of game.
I've done what the other person said, and the one I found was the one about the goggles, I liked the characters and scenes but the whole story felt a bit rushed and forced in a way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I've done what the other person said, and the one I found was the one about the goggles, I liked the characters and scenes but the whole story felt a bit rushed and forced in a way.
If you mean "hypnosis goggles", then the Professor really is the game you're looking for. By now it even has kind of a story (which IMO wasn't the case before). If you're looking for a somewhat realistic game just set at a school though, it wouldn't be my first suggestion, it's better if you're just along for the ride and don't think too much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you mean "hypnosis goggles", then the Professor really is the game you're looking for. By now it even has kind of a story (which IMO wasn't the case before). If you're looking for a somewhat realistic game just set at a school though, it wouldn't be my first suggestion, it's better if you're just along for the ride and don't think too much.
atm only 2 actual schoolgame i have played haven't been abandoned and 2 semi-school get updates regularly. many schoolthemed have been abandoned.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes