Nov 5, 2017
Oh... I just found the money command after doing the "shift O"

inventory.money = 10000

tried to figure out the affection and corruption of the women and could not
Atter you press shift O try looking with this dir () see what comes up

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
The game has been updated, link from Patreon: Mega

It's only a bugfix for not being able to use a second pill.
pisses ,me off when i click on mega link its no longer there

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist The file has been deleted by the user.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
pisses ,me off when i click on mega link its no longer there

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist The file has been deleted by the user.
DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saw on other thread that this dev has become active on his discord.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Don't do that. Don't give me hope.
The guy abandoned the game 2 years ago while collecting money every month from strangers.

Now he suddenly reappears conveniently at a time when people need money, and RIGHT AFTER gumdrop said he's remaking his game after collecting money for 2 years.

I don't care if you liked his game, if you can't see this for a scam...

hasman49

Sep 19, 2017
Can confirm minimal activity has returned to Discord. Creator confirmed he's working on a new project and not touching Teacher's Pet. No mention about taking money for years for nothing.

johnnylaw

Oct 27, 2017
The guy abandoned the game 2 years ago while collecting money every month from strangers.

Now he suddenly reappears conveniently at a time when people need money, and RIGHT AFTER gumdrop said he's remaking his game after collecting money for 2 years.

I don't care if you liked his game, if you can't see this for a scam...
called this game a scam 2 years ago when he was "hacked" and the admins and mods made fun of me and a few other people and all the "white knights" defended him to death glad to see other people calling it for what it is

johnnylaw

Oct 27, 2017
Oh Jesus... apparently now using every fiber of your being not to swallow your own tongue while simultaneously lighting your balls on fire while rubbing sandpaper on your eyeballs because people don't read the goddamn thread is being a "white knight"?

"Opinions" about the alpha release that completely ignore or are ignorant of the forthcoming patch that will restore certain elements are not "opinions." Full stop. Any opinion about this game posted to this thread that makes it clear that the "opinion-haver" couldn't bother to read the last ten posts is NOT VALID. Full stop. These are not "opinions." These are ignorant statements. Don't be whiteknighting for people whose "opinions" are based on their willful ignorance or illiteracy.

Now THIS is a perfectly valid opinion. Well put. But this statement has nothing to do with posters who who complain about "what?? No this or that or the other thing anymore?" when that topic has been thoroughly and explicitly covered in very clear English prose.
Do you finally admit you were wrong, and he was a scammer this entire time?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
When did I ever say he wasn't a scammer? This two-year-old comment I posted was about people who couldn't/didn't read posts in the thread. As far as I'm concerned, the dev can get fucked for taking people's money that way.

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
A "mowed" game that promises to be fantastic again, with a good mood, fancy, thoughtful, with great characters (historical thread, drawing, options to choose from, not difficult to advance, etc.), just like Deviant Desires. I personally was really looking forward to having an update, but now that the developers have left the boat I don’t know what will happen. Yet it is also true that it would be a shame to leave a work like this.

Reading the comments, it really looks like they’re making a new game. I hope they don’t change much of the original game (if that’s going to be the new version at all) and if given the opportunity, they’ll take this game on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reading the comments, it really looks like they’re making a new game. I hope they don’t change much of the original game (if that’s going to be the new version at all) and if given the opportunity, they’ll take this game on.
it was posted here that it'll be totally new game no any kind of relation to this.

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
it was posted here that it'll be totally new game no any kind of relation to this.
This is a problem. Personally, I liked the game and so did everything. You don't know where to download a backup please? I forgot about it before reinstalling Windows.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a problem. Personally, I liked the game and so did everything. You don't know where to download a backup please? I forgot about it before reinstalling Windows.
older version than in op? some links been posted to this thread and searching with your fav. search engine might help.

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
The backup problem has been resolved, thanks for the help. Now I was hit by another problem that I searched for online, but nothing. I put one way of the game in the folder the way it should (Blackmail Kaitlyn), but for some reason it doesn't work for Mag. It throws out the following two errors: mc_meg_kunch_jacket missing and mc_meg_luch_flash_breasts
I haven’t tried the others, but I think there’s a mistake there as well. How can I remedy these? Thanks in advance!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I'm glad you like it.

Not in this version. I actually have an animation almost completed from a few weeks ago for this scene. It needs polished but I'll try to get some of it into the next release.

0.0.000001 Ren'Py Daz is too much of a meme so I started at 1.0.
the post says the game is abandoned, yet it says its version 2.0?. Usually, those versions indicate a completed game?. I am
Confused.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes