Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
hasnt this been abandoned for years now? i think the incest content that was posted might have been before Patreon went on the big purge a couple years back. i could be wrong but my reasoning for that is that i could have sworn this dev hasnt been active anywhere since even before the purge. but i could be slightly wrong on the dates.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game doesn't have any incest content. There's your wife, and there's a foreign exchange student ;)

But yeah, dead game, no use wondering over any possible continuation, even the dev said after reappearing he isn't interested. A shame, Meghan to this day is one of the most interesting LIs in any game out here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hasnt this been abandoned for years now? i think the incest content that was posted might have been before Patreon went on the big purge a couple years back. i could be wrong but my reasoning for that is that i could have sworn this dev hasnt been active anywhere since even before the purge. but i could be slightly wrong on the dates.
yes but he was making new sca.......... err........ new game and patreon apparentlyfound something which is against its rules.

what i wrote earlier was a joke.

and no this game doesn't have incest but like who doesn't set things so that that girl is mc's kid.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
yes but he was making new sca.......... err........ new game and patreon apparentlyfound something which is against its rules.

and no this game doesn't have incest but like who doesn't set things so that that girl is mc's kid.
i had no idea there was a game that the dev was working on besides this one that was abandoned. i was following on the discord up until about a month ago or so and nothing was ever mentioned there either. oh well guess that game is also dead. but i am not surprised. thanks for the heads up though.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Actually I didn't. Didn't know what she was supposed to be nor about the patch. It's probably not worth it replaying this ruin just for that change.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually I didn't. Didn't know what she was supposed to be nor about the patch. It's probably not worth it replaying this ruin just for that change.
nope, at best mc just gropes her bit and doesn't get much further with other girl either.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, its quite an uncommon setting, same as office type of setting (ok, there is Lab Rats 2, who has content of a wide range).
As to financial, as things are its one of the returned to grey area, as they are options but not same as patreon provide, be it using a direct payment then send the link etc, one as to explore and or look as to find options.

Im quite sure asking or only looking here will provide at least a basis to look on.
A true shame for sure, pills where on the easy path as it is, but still its quite good as it is, story wise.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If only someone would salvage this game. Don't understand why that doesn't happen that often.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If only someone would salvage this game. Don't understand why that doesn't happen that often.
The thing is that anybody "taking over" would need to get the assets (difficult but probably doable with some leeway) and also continue the game in the original vein. Irredeemable had a certain sense of humor and charm injected into this which will be nigh impossible to replicate. Don't get me wrong, many devs can do humor and charm - but it would be different. I would love to spend more time with Meghan but would she really be Meghan or just some lookalike? Also other capable devs probably have their own ideas on a game which would take priority.

Reactions: Sonico

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
So I think I've played as much of the content that is available. Just wanted to check that the MC is not yet able to get invited to Kaitlyn's party correct? And After Meghan's story-arc at the MC's home, there's not much further to do with the Red Dress right?
And not much going on after the event in the "foreign student's" room.

oh well :(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I think I've played as much of the content that is available. Just wanted to check that the MC is not yet able to get invited to Kaitlyn's party correct? And After Meghan's story-arc at the MC's home, there's not much further to do with the Red Dress right?
And not much going on after the event in the "foreign student's" room.

oh well :(
All correct, no more stuff to do. And as you know, there will never be.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I have multiple versions of this if anyone does want to revive it. The Dev did pretty good until Patreon shut him down for underage models, then he freaked out. The character Kaitlin looked TOO young according to Patreon. I think a newbie was reviewing his case, and got it totally wrong. I've included an jpg of her.

Kaitlyn.jpg

Second I think they went after the father daughter content. At the time Patreon REALLY had no idea what they were doing. Standards for one game got your page blocked, Standards for Summertime Saga didn't get you blocked because they had so much money coming in, so they looked the other way or gave DarkCookie a LOT more leeway and time to make the neccesary changes.

Dark Cookie went to extremes to block IC, thats why incest is SO difficult to patch. You can do it but the dialog gets really screwed up and nonsensical. Unlike xRed's Lewd Island were you get to choose the relationships at the beginning of the game. Instead of father and daughter you could choose Boss and employee for example, or landlord tenant. But I'm droning on now (sorry). Bottom line is had some pretty good content, a decent sense of humor, hot sex scenes and hot models. In some of the post Patreon releases, he took out the blackmail and drugging the women (aphrodisiacs mainly).

So again if someone wants to revive it I have a couple rars of the VN if anyone is interested.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
underager? if kaitlyn is underager then many short, boobless and young looking girls in games would lead devs getting boot from patreon.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
underager? if kaitlyn is underager then many short, boobless and young looking girls in games would lead devs getting boot from patreon.
Though I agree with you overall and not with patreon, setting her in a class room environment makes it more suspicious. :p Then again in my country it is pretty standard in the type of schools that prepare students for University for those students to be around 18/19 yo in final year and 17 would be young and 20/21 is not uncommon. Guess that patreon employee only knows about the good old US and their system.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
I have multiple versions of this if anyone does want to revive it. The Dev did pretty good until Patreon shut him down for underage models, then he freaked out. The character Kaitlin looked TOO young according to Patreon. I think a newbie was reviewing his case, and got it totally wrong. I've included an jpg of her.

View attachment 1403794

Second I think they went after the father daughter content. At the time Patreon REALLY had no idea what they were doing. Standards for one game got your page blocked, Standards for Summertime Saga didn't get you blocked because they had so much money coming in, so they looked the other way or gave DarkCookie a LOT more leeway and time to make the neccesary changes.

Dark Cookie went to extremes to block IC, thats why incest is SO difficult to patch. You can do it but the dialog gets really screwed up and nonsensical. Unlike xRed's Lewd Island were you get to choose the relationships at the beginning of the game. Instead of father and daughter you could choose Boss and employee for example, or landlord tenant. But I'm droning on now (sorry). Bottom line is had some pretty good content, a decent sense of humor, hot sex scenes and hot models. In some of the post Patreon releases, he took out the blackmail and drugging the women (aphrodisiacs mainly).

So again if someone wants to revive it I have a couple rars of the VN if anyone is interested.
I would love to have that if you have a Mac version and take a swing at it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Though I agree with you overall and not with patreon, setting her in a class room environment makes it more suspicious. :p Then again in my country it is pretty standard in the type of schools that prepare students for University for those students to be around 18/19 yo in final year and 17 would be young and 20/21 is not uncommon. Guess that patreon employee only knows about the good old US and their system.
if they are freshmen in us college then they are around 18 (there are several games set in college and funded via patreon).

Reactions: DA22

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

View attachment 1403794

I guess you totally forgot the fact that the Author was a blatant and pathetic bullshitter who repeatedly told us ridiculous and lame stories - for example, when he told us that a mysterious evil hacker repeatedly attacked him and damaged his work.

Reactions: koko1b and jackkane
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes