Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
possible bug after day 92, daughter's room defaults to the living room. I've attached my save for that day.

EDIT: seems to have resolved itself on day 95---weird!

Reactions: JustGuilty

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thoughts so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still have not triggered Meghan college scene and have not triggered Parent/Teacher conference yet. going to keep grinding later.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
possible bug after day 92, daughter's room defaults to the living room. I've attached my save for that day.

EDIT: seems to have resolved itself on day 95---weird!
It's a bug--presumably you got too friendly in the shower. :) She was supposed to stay mad for the rest of the day but the variable wasn't resetting properly. Just uploaded a new version with a fix for that and several other issues.

Reactions: atlas114

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
thoughts so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still have not triggered Meghan college scene and have not triggered Parent/Teacher conference yet. going to keep grinding later.
Yes, this will be her main story in the next update (even if the shower ended on good terms, which is possible).

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just a hint for you guys, if you get Meghan asking you to take her to the college and you accept, listen to what she says. The actual event won't trigger automatically.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Do saves work? Because I have the daughter maxed out and i'm getting no new scenes. The grind is absolutely unbearable.

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Where are the achievements stored? I found the saved files in the locallow folder of Renpy but even on a clean insteall of 1.51 it remembers my achievements

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Daughter keeps telling me I can finish the shower with her if I play my cards right. I've tried that same option for about a dozen times and she still tells me the same thing. Can't trigger the shower scene.

Reactions: bernthal

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Daughter keeps telling me I can finish the shower with her if I play my cards right. I've tried that same option for about a dozen times and she still tells me the same thing. Can't trigger the shower scene.
She also tells you that she just finished the shower in the same line. Try taking some initiative, not just lurking around like a perv next time. :p

Reactions: bas

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
She also tells you that she just finished the shower in the same line. Try taking some initiative, not just lurking around like a perv next time. :p
Ha, that's great and all... but when I knock on the shower door, she says "not when mom's around". I've tried to think of ways of getting rid of the mom but she always showers at night when the wife comes home from work. Meaning she's always there. :/

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Ha, that's great and all... but when I knock on the shower door, she says "not when mom's around". I've tried to think of ways of getting rid of the mom but she always showers at night when the wife comes home from work. Meaning she's always there. :/
20% of weekdays she showers in the evening when the wife is still at work.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
oooh i have to start a new game because saves from previous versions will miss some events,good thing this is enjoyable to play so i dont mind starting from the beginning,ok back at it i go.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
20% of weekdays she showers in the evening when the wife is still at work.
I tried waiting in the bathroom, taking a shower and talking to her in the/just before evening, what else is there to try? Also I keep getting the Meghan dialogue to take her to college even after I've already taken her there, if you know how to fix that. (I used the console to speed the grind since I already played the entire game about 6 times over)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I tried waiting in the bathroom, taking a shower and talking to her in the/just before evening, what else is there to try? Also I keep getting the Meghan dialogue to take her to college even after I've already taken her there, if you know how to fix that. (I used the console to speed the grind since I already played the entire game about 6 times over)
wednesday night seemed to trigger the shower scene for me...still havent been able to trigger anns scenes or megs.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just checked the code and Meg asking about the college trip should only trigger once. It's possible there's a bug somewhere else causing it, but more likely it's just a product of console hijinks. If other people are having this problem let me know and I'll look into it further.

As for the daughter shower scene, you just have to wait for her to take a shower when the wife isn't home. Like I said, 20% of the time she'll take one in the evening when the wife is always at work. If you're impatient you can use the console command d.changeLocation(2) and w.changeLocation(0) to get the daughter in the shower and the wife out of the house.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
1.51 is the new version?

Btw, no cheat available?
1.52 is the newest version, there were several bugs that made it through so I pushed out an update only a few hours after release. Cheat code has not changed although now depravity can be detrimental so I'll probably mix it up in the future. Dev mode is still left on if you want to cheat that way.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes