Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
do you plan to add cigarette smokable by MC (and others) as same as drugs that can make Mc black out like the beer ?

also, as we have hammer and break the damn thermostat, i think we should be able to broke some door lock too .. you know... for be allowed to go in with surprise or pep a bit :)

Reactions: atlas114

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
do you plan to add cigarette smokable by MC (and others) as same as drugs that can make Mc black out like the beer ?

also, as we have hammer and break the damn thermostat, i think we should be able to broke some door lock too .. you know... for be allowed to go in with surprise or pep a bit :)
More drugs & things like that are always an option if they serve a gameplay function (e.g. beer serves the function of increasing your depravity) or if they just facilitate funny situations. More voyeurism will be in the game at some point. Actually one of the very first lewd scenes I wanted in the game was voyeuristic and it's still not in yet—maybe soon?

Reactions: SirAuron20

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
More drugs & things like that are always an option if they serve a gameplay function (e.g. beer serves the function of increasing your depravity) or if they just facilitate funny situations. More voyeurism will be in the game at some point. Actually one of the very first lewd scenes I wanted in the game was voyeuristic and it's still not in yet—maybe soon?
thats awesome :p i like the idea to make some trick all around the house for get advantage of some situation (like with the thermostat), i also can imagine some funny dials if MC get caught trying to do those tricks all around the house multiples times XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ugh the game is to slow and I dont think anyone has made a cheat mod for it FML
they are cheat for this game... all around this thread from 1st page to lots of others pages

but you will be detected if you cheat on the game XD

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Ugh the game is to slow and I dont think anyone has made a cheat mod for it FML
lol what? i thought you could just use the normal money cheat that all ren'py games have like "money = 100" though there was talk of the dev removing console commands in the past im not sure if he disabled them or not, and as for the game playing slow, are you on crack or something? i think this game is extremely well paced so far.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
they are cheat for this game... all around this thread from 1st page to lots of others pages

but you will be detected if you cheat on the game XD
Fug.
lol what? i thought you could just use the normal money cheat that all ren'py games have like "money = 100" though there was talk of the dev removing console commands in the past im not sure if he disabled them or not, and as for the game playing slow, are you on crack or something? i think this game is extremely well paced so far.
See post above also its just slow for me maybe you've been playing RPGM games or something but I hold control and skip alot of text.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
as mentioned previously the alpha builds will not be shared here out of respect to the dev. hopefully it won't be much longer before the release drops (bug-free).
These new people keep begging for new builds and keep spamming the threads about it. Getting quite annoying.

Reactions: atlas114

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
These new people keep begging for new builds and keep spamming the threads about it. Getting quite annoying.
IIRC it is up to the people themselves whether they want to share it or not. And it's not unusual to see people beg on a pirating website.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes