dude ! i love you game and the humour in it XD

"you not fooled anyone, obviously you cheated for get >200 romance"

haha that make my day XD

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
drink a beer in the locker.... girl reaction make me think "shit, that actually an real reaction from this girl" XD

its funny, but i very like those kind of small details all around the game. like drinking a beer in locker room, try to destroy the thermostat with daughter in the room etc.. the reaction are funny and well implented. i like this details

Reactions: bas

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
drink a beer in the locker.... girl reaction make me think "shit, that actually an real reaction from this girl" XD

its funny, but i very like those kind of small details all around the game. like drinking a beer in locker room, try to destroy the thermostat with daughter in the room etc.. the reaction are funny and well implented. i like this details

dude the best part of this game is when the shady guy gives his business card the reaction is taken from the american psycho "Look at that subtle colouring. The tasteful thickness. Oh my God. It even has a watermark" x'Dx'D

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Dunno if anyone asked - but what happened with Sara? She vanished after that shopping spree?

Game humour is great - really like it.

Reactions: bas

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@coconuts

one of the funniest lines is when you are about to watch movie with D and you talk about her singing in the shower: one of the options went something like:

"I don't know it was a little pitchy for me dawg"

I lol'd when I saw that- he took a little page out of American Idol (randy the judge) and perfectly layered it in here.

also the interactions when you help
Meg with college app were hilarious.

looking so forward to next content update :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: bas and ponyguy

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I found that in the locker room you can sell her the fruity liquor, but then if you drink a beer she then asks you to buy it for her...when she just got some.

Greedy little minx...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'd like to see more of where that story line goes; but we may have to wait until 1.7 as it seems Sara will get the lion's share of content for 1.6

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I found that in the locker room you can sell her the fruity liquor, but then if you drink a beer she then asks you to buy it for her...when she just got some.

Greedy little minx...
Hmmm.... this may be a bug I've already fixed in 1.5, I'll look into it, thanks.

As for what storylines are being advanced: even though one character will be getting the spotlight each update, I will try to check in on all of the storylines in some way or another. It's tough trying to juggle 6 girls at once. Daughter being so popular, for example, will always have some kind of (hopefully) memorable scene—she certainly will in 1.5 even though it's ostensibly Meg's show.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Next major update (after 1.5) was to focus on a previously neglected character and the patrons voted for Sara(so far). Expect a lot more Sara in your life in 1.6.
As long as Sara can expect more of my dick in her life as well as my baby batter.

And if I knock her up Irredeemable you better not game over my fucking ass or I will be legit pissed off -_-

Reactions: ponyguy
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes