Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Trying to fap when there is toilet paper facing the wrong way is impossible.

I'm glad this has been addressed, it was game breaking.

Reactions: ponyguy

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks paladin! wow this update will be amazing! definitely will need to hard grind with D and Meghan to get romance/corruption points high enough for the new stuff!

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
thanks paladin! wow this update will be amazing! definitely will need to hard grind with D and Meghan to get romance/corruption points high enough for the new stuff!
It would be worth it. No matter how long it takes.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
@irredeemable I found a bug, on day 21 on the "late night" time I went to ???'s place, when I came back it was still day 21 but early morning, so I guess the time went by but as I was out it just restarted the day.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
@irredeemable I found a bug, on day 21 on the "late night" time I went to ???'s place, when I came back it was still day 21 but early morning, so I guess the time went by but as I was out it just restarted the day.
i'm sure he'll have those fix by the next version. Lol. Which I can't wait for.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Maybe you took him up on that baseball offer?

But, yeh, had this fixed since shortly after 1.43 just didn't have enough else to warrant a patch until 1.5 was well under way.

Reactions: Archast and ponyguy

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Someone posted it before I think but it's always funny to point out that there's an entire Wikipedia article devoted to this:
Anyone who has ever had a dog or cat will most likely put it in the under position. You put it over and your pet will unroll the whole fucking roll the moment you leave the bathroom door open.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone who has ever had a dog or cat will most likely put it in the under position. You put it over and your pet will unroll the whole fucking roll the moment you leave the bathroom door open.
One dog I had would do it no matter if was over or under. Wound up just shutting the door so it couldn't get in the bathroom in the first place.

Reactions: Maericke

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
I know there are some pets that will do it no matter what, but I think for a lot of them it has something to do with being pent up and bored. I've had 3 cats and 2 dogs over 20ish years and the only times my pets messed with the toilet paper were when I went out of town for a week or so at a time and people would only drop by a couple times a day to let them out or feed them.

M

MantisK

One minor bug. When you start a new game it holds all achievements opened in all previous plays and generations. Since you have not earned them in this play I am unsure of the functional significance.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Kinda love how the thread was derailed into what stupid shit our pets did in the bathroom.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just for mention that the cheat code say by jpsimon for the credit card number work perfectly with last version :)

(just in case some peoples asked)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes