Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Newbie to AIF but enjoying it.
Curious as I am I opened the file scripts.rpa and read some of the scenes there. I noticed a scene with Megan showing her panties. Is this in the current version or a soon to cum?
If it is in 1.43 how do I access it?

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Curious as I am I opened the file scripts.rpa and read some of the scenes there. I noticed a scene with Megan showing her panties. Is this in the current version or a soon to cum?
It's not in the game yet. Probably gonna be in the next version.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Not in the game. Not sure when I'm gonna pick back up on the Meg trainer style gameplay with the changes I'm making to mind control.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Anyone got the new build?
When someone has it they'll post it here. Honestly I feel like a broken record having to post this all the time. Don't ask for the new build. It'll be posted here as soon as someone has the link.

Reactions: Andarilho

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Any alpha builds will not be posted due to how broken they are. Other releases, yes.

At least most of the alpha testers and others respect the dev enough to keep broken versions from being distributed.

If one is given out, then the OP will be updated.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Any alpha builds will not be posted due to how broken they are. Other releases, yes.

At least most of the alpha testers and others respect the dev enough to keep broken versions from being distributed.

If one is given out, then the OP will be updated.
Thank you. I'm sure most of us regulars here understand that. Gotta inform the new people.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
The recent "No condom" teaser posted by dev. ($20 patrons) I'm assuming that to mean the wife? I don't think we are that far into our relationship with Meghan (or even daughter lol) to bang without condom.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The recent "No condom" teaser posted by dev. ($20 patrons) I'm assuming that to mean the wife? I don't think we are that far into our relationship with Meghan (or even daughter lol) to bang without condom.
Maybe the Superstore will make spermicide available to ya, so you don't have to rely on the condom... assuming that the gals aren't already on the pill. Somehow, I suspect that they won't be on the pill though - a pregnancy option might mean more cash for the developer!

Reactions: muttdoggy

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe the Superstore will make spermicide available to ya, so you don't have to rely on the condom... assuming that the gals aren't already on the pill. Somehow, I suspect that they won't be on the pill though - a pregnancy option might mean more cash for the developer!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Pretty good so far. I love the dialogue. ??? is the best.
Can't wait for more daughter content.

Reactions: setter6

entarotine

Mar 31, 2017
@
If you've not happened to already catch this, there's a script typo in the "Get punched by ??? dude" tree where you're setting up the inform_meg / inform_sara actions, the button the Inform Sara line creates ends up saying "Call Sara", but actually calls Meghan:
$ actions["inform_sara"] = Action(actions, "inform_sara", "Call Sara.", "inform_meg", all_rooms, RIGHT, False, 1)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes