Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Do we have to start a new save after every update ??
Ideally, no. I start each update hoping that this will be the one that won't break saves. Alas, I have failed again with the coming update. If I were just using variables to track everything I'd be able to "fill in the blanks," but as the girls are actually objects (in the programming sense, sexist) I'm often changing the definition of the object (e.g. adding properties or methods to the object) this does require a new save. As far as I know there is no way to avoid this that isn't horribly convoluted.

Last edited:

Iamdexter

Mar 30, 2017
That's your takeaway from that image? Seriously? :)

As a fellow nit-picker, I can sympathize, but I implore you to let your eyes wander to OTHER areas of the image other than her hair. A shiny new dime says you'll find far more interesting parts of her to turn your attention to, too.

See that? I didn't even end that shit with a preposition.
Easy,easy,I don't mention the good part doesn't mean that I don't notice.I just ask,no complaining.

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Easy,easy,I don't mention the good part doesn't mean that I don't notice.I just ask,no complaining.
Was just joking with you, sorry - sometimes forget that playful sarcasm doesn't come through in the written word. I owe you a car.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new poll on deem's patreon:

"Should I not sleep until I have an alpha build ready?"

lol, i think you should sleep anyway; it was only like 2 ish weeks since your last update. i think we can wait another 1-2. :)

Reactions: bas

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
yeah...just typical LOL.

do we need like 1000+ romance to make this happen?

btw thank you Ryahn...no tricks this time :) :heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:
Well as it was me again who pressured deem into doing daughter content likely hood is alpha version will require that. Quiete funny shiwer scene last time he forgot to change it for public release. He likes blue balling me

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Well as it was me again who pressured deem into doing daughter content likely hood is alpha version will require that. Quiete funny shiwer scene last time he forgot to change it for public release. He likes blue balling me
Not everything is about you JM. Roughly, only 50% of my gameplay decisions take blue-balling you into account.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
the game needs a Threesome scene mother daughter And father :eek:penedeyewink:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes