Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

naimlis

Jul 10, 2017
i can't seem to go back to the classroom after catching Kaitlyn smoking in the locker room. As well as speaking to the other teacher in the break room. Anyone else having the same issue?
Also, how do you use the pills?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
at present you can only go to one location during your break per day.

you can only use pills on Meghan during break, wife at night time, and on daughter during movie night and after movie night in her room to get a clothes changing scene.

Reactions: naimlis

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Man, how I never found out about your game until today?! Amazing job so far, but if I may suggest put a warning when you use the shower so we can know that it will reset the depravity points, because I went to the shopping with daughter and didn't have points to peek because of that :coldsweat:
And btw, is there a console command to change that?

Reactions: titit

naimlis

Jul 10, 2017

you can only use pills on Meghan during break, wife at night time, and on daughter during movie night and after movie night in her room to get a clothes changing scene.
I click on the "Go back to class" icon but I never change location even though I get the message saying "You go back to class" As if I am stuck in the girls locker room with Kaitlyn. Or the break room. Wtf

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I click on the "Go back to class" icon but I never change location even though I get the message saying "You go back to class" As if I am stuck in the girls locker room with Kaitlyn. Or the break room. Wtf
Go back to class button should basically end your school day (unless a random event triggers). Sounds like there's something broken with your copy.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if precious teasers were any indication, it's just regular white panties as she changes in your car. nothing super sexy...yet :)

next shopping trip for Meghan should be for new underwear/lingerie - breaking her further out of her shell

Reactions: ponyguy

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
When the achievement "you've seen everything" pops up am I really finished with the content or is the game pulling my leg?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
When the achievement "you've seen everything" pops up am I really finished with the content or is the game pulling my leg?
No idea considering there is truck loads more content in the wind pretty sure it's Irredeemable trolling you.

Reactions: Archast

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I am pretty sure that is the achievement you get from daughter changing from jeans to skirt and you get the rear view of her ass/pussy she bends over facing away. You literally "saw everything." Or as the grammar Nazis would say, you figuratively "saw everything."

Reactions: Archast

titit

Jul 27, 2017

Speaking of the movie night (the notebook one) with the daughter, do you or anyone else happen to know is there a way for the scene to be repeated? Or is it only one off thing like the shopping?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per dev, shopping was supposed to be a one-off event (bug that kept it repeating should have been fixed by now).

the movie night was repeatable I was able to get to it again but it wasn't every week (i.e. Thursdays).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new poll for $20 patrons, "which neglected girl should get the next update?"

although I'm not a patron I love to speculate: I think it should be Kaitlyn; deep down I know there's alot of possible story to be explored there:

> she's a bitch to you, smokes at school, and wants to be the cool kid with alcohol, but is actually a straight A student and a good-two-shoes when it's time for a parent-teacher conference and you see how she perks up and flies straight around her parents.
> her bitchiness could be corrupted to work in your favor, as she wouldn't want her parents to find out what she really does

in the end, more Meghan and D. :FeelsGoodMan:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes