Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nhantran1992

Jul 16, 2017
Do you want a rushed, content incomplete, buggy update... Or a nice fleshed out, content laden and coherent update? Personally I prefer the latter.... But I know how you feel :p
i want a nice fleshed out, content laden and coherent update , but this game so awesome i mean i cant wait for new update :))

Reactions: DragonWrath

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove all the data from this game saves and all? my saves got corrupted, but keep popping up even when i delete them, making any new save also corrupted.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to remove all the data from this game saves and all? my saves got corrupted, but keep popping up even when i delete them, making any new save also corrupted.
Go to where you have the game. Then go into a folder called game, then saves

You can delete everything in there.

I also asked deem where its saved.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@Paitryn

You will also see a folder in this director

%APPDATA%/RenPy/

There should be a folder called bts4-xxxxxxxx

delete everything inside it

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not only are the previews of the upcoming content updates with Meghan and D hot, but I also can't wait for the conversation and dry humor between F and Meghan for the promised car and college scenes!

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
this game so awesome plz hurry update :'(
It's taking a little longer than I thought, for a few reasons. I lost a few days packing/moving then having to fix my computers (as documented on my Patreon). There's also the matter of rendering Meg's scenes, many of which are dimly lit exteriors, which takes additional time and post-processing work to (hopefully) make look good.

Lastly, I don't know how long it will play in game, but Meg's event has turned into easily the longest event "on paper." Not the best metric, but the RPY file for Anne's event, which was nearly all of last update's story content, is 200 lines even. If you include the intro at school (which is new) then so far Meg's event is more than 330 lines and it's not quite finished yet (don't worry, I should finish it up today).

And, of course, the update is more than just Meg. So, anyway, stay tuned. I'm working hard to get the alpha out soon.

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks irredeemable for the update. I personally can't wait for more Meghan scenes and you have quite the excited (and growing) fanbase here. :FeelsGoodMan:

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
It's taking a little longer than I thought, for a few reasons. I lost a few days packing/moving then having to fix my computers (as documented on my Patreon). There's also the matter of rendering Meg's scenes, many of which are dimly lit exteriors, which takes additional time and post-processing work to (hopefully) make look good.

Lastly, I don't know how long it will play in game, but Meg's event has turned into easily the longest event "on paper." Not the best metric, but the RPY file for Anne's event, which was nearly all of last update's story content, is 200 lines even. If you include the intro at school (which is new) then so far Meg's event is more than 330 lines and it's not quite finished yet (don't worry, I should finish it up today).

And, of course, the update is more than just Meg. So, anyway, stay tuned. I'm working hard to get the alpha out soon.
Take your time, it's worth the wait because the dialogues are legendary.

(Coming from somebody who wants everything yesterday)

Reactions: bas and DragonWrath

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Take your time, it's worth the wait because the dialogues are legendary.

(Coming from somebody who wants everything yesterday)
You could become part of a tomorrowland and join the alpha testers :p

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
hey @irredeemable

First post here in the forum, just wanted to say your game is awesome! Love the characters, Meghan is my number 1 favourite with the daughter coming in a close second.

These two characters in particular have really lovable personalities and also seem real and believable unlike most erotic games you see. You can really sense the awkward, shy, but cute teenage vibe.

**SPOILERS BELOW**

I really enjoyed the bonding experience with Meghan, can we expect a little sexy movie date, similar to the daughter? Meghan reminds me of the main character from the show Freaks and Geeks, is she based off of her?

I noticed that when you speak to your daughter in the shower she gives you the whole dialog that "mom could be lurking around" even though she is not there at the time. Also, it seems a bit early for the daughter to be okay with MC doing that but I'm assuming this will change in future updates. Will there be a sequence where the wife will be away for a bit and the MC and daughter and further their relationship and fuck freely? Will we see the daughter try on more skimpy outfits and progress more with that event?

I think its a positive thing that the wife is a bit of a bitch, it motivates the player to do other girls. A threesome with the mother and daughter would be awesome though ;)

The building of sexual tension makes this an awesome experience and the potential and possibilities are great. Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next update, man!

EDIT: PS The renders are fucking awesome too lol
Thanks for the kind words, sorry I'm just now seeing your message.

In regard to the daughter you have to remember that it requires 80 romance points (or more, if I revert the changes :p) which is quite a lot. This means you've been drugging/romancing her for quite some time by that point.

Meghan is actually very loosely based on a girl I had a crush on in high school, then eventually went on to have a serious relationship with years later. Now that you mention it, I can definitely see the Lindsay connection—it's possible some of that got in there subconsciously as I do love Freaks and Geeks.

Anyway, thanks again. Hope the next update doesn't disappoint.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Deem has a drinking problem as a result he got all paranoid about the toilet roll facing the wrong way. Not sure how it happened one minute we were talking about the next update and ideas for daughter next minute hes talking about fixing the toilet roll. If you think women are confusing and are struggling to understand them then spend an evening talking to deem and you will quickly realise hes more complicated than any women.
@Jmolle2 - I'd already doubled my patreon pledge the day before this post. If I hadn't, this would have sealed the deal.

Slept like a baby for the first time in weeks knowing the universe was set aright and proper.

Reactions: atlas114

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The wife better let me nut in her soon I swear giving me that horse shit "Wah muh birth control Wah!" Fuck that shit I suffer everyday I am ball and chained with you whore the least you can do is let me bust my nuts in yer guts.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes