Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Finally got around to playing the most up to date version, keep it up! But damn, I've been playing the game wrong as hell. Me being the softie that I am I didn't want to be drugging chicks, even virtually. But since I needed to start a new game I went on and got the pills this time. The fuck was I thinking earlier? Those pills are awesome. Heh. You successfully kept me from working on my own game for a few hours, shame on you, I mean, good job! Lol.

On a side note, not sure if anybody has said this, but no matter what, the wife's stats don't change. Other than that I saw no other potential bugs/glitches.

Reactions: RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Finally got around to playing the most up to date version, keep it up! But damn, I've been playing the game wrong as hell. Me being the softie that I am I didn't want to be drugging chicks, even virtually. But since I needed to start a new game I went on and got the pills this time. The fuck was I thinking earlier? Those pills are awesome. Heh. You successfully kept me from working on my own game for a few hours, shame on you, I mean, good job! Lol.

On a side note, not sure if anybody has said this, but no matter what, the wife's stats don't change. Other than that I saw no other potential bugs/glitches.
Heheeh, I felt the same first time around.

Then I went all out. :D

Toasty96

Jun 20, 2017
Everytime i put a the pill in the daughters drink in her room and have her change infront of me the wife tells me to clean the toiler is there a away around it??

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017

Ha, sorry about that! You're right, there's basically no reason not to use the pills in the game at the moment. I do intend on making "pure romance" a viable option, though. At least for all of the students. Ever since I had an epiphany about the depths of depravity i should allow, I've been limiting the effectiveness of the MC pill with each patch--in the next update it basically just activates romance with the character and gives you a romance bonus.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Everytime i put a the pill in the daughters drink in her room and have her change infront of me the wife tells me to clean the toiler is there a away around it??
No.

that is as much content there is in this game at the moment.

There really is nothing more.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I think that by the end of the summer we'll have all the first part plot related content.

Also, I found that sometimes nothing happens at school for days, is this a common bug? It probably will be solved by the future interactions (Kaitlyn's party, helping Sara etc), but sometimes it's a little bit annoying.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Few things first is do not use console commands listed by others the ones listed in this thread are sub sets and could break your game or make you miss scenes. Second the first alpha is due out within next few days. Alpha 2 will be about a week later after that update will be released. I will post a list of all the gmae console comnands when i get time

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks Jmolle2 for the update! I am eagerly looking to the new update especially more Meghan :heartcoveredeyes:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
What is the latest post on Patreon about?
Deem has a drinking problem as a result he got all paranoid about the toilet roll facing the wrong way. Not sure how it happened one minute we were talking about the next update and ideas for daughter next minute hes talking about fixing the toilet roll. If you think women are confusing and are struggling to understand them then spend an evening talking to deem and you will quickly realise hes more complicated than any women.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Deem has a drinking problem as a result he got all paranoid about the toilet roll facing the wrong way. Not sure how it happened one minute we were talking about the next update and ideas for daughter next minute hes talking about fixing the toilet roll. If you think women are confusing and are struggling to understand them then spend an evening talking to deem and you will quickly realise hes more complicated than any women.

You just made me post my favourite Wikipedia article

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
oooo new update from dev:

A quick change in the car

I take this to mean Meghan getting hastily changed from whatever conservative outfit she has from walking out of her house to the sexy dress you chose for her once she's finally in your car or when you finally reach your destination (some college campus)

the wait continues!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you paladin!

a bit surprising that she's letting you watch; though will wait to see how that part of the story unfolds to get her to that level of comfort.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes