Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Should just run a check on the variable values compared to save-progress and automatically reduce their number. That'd fuck with so many people. :)
Hah. I imagine I'll have completely broken old saves by that point, but if not I'll definitely dock Anne romance points as part of the on-load version check.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Can someone help me with achievments 14+15?
Thanks
14-"Fondled your daughter's ass"

you can get this by dropping a pill in her drink during movie night and moving to the seat next to her.

as for #15, check page 1 for the walkthrough, as I didn't get that one yet o_O

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
There's a bunch of stuff with (unavailable) beside it... is that because its not finished yet?
yes, not even close to finished. dev is hard at work putting in the next content update, which will have Meghan :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
when are we gonna see a update to this
deem's patron said "soon", but seeing as how he hasn't put out an Alpha containing the next content release, I would say another 2-3 weeks? maybe one of his alpha testers could chime in.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
deem's patron said "soon", but seeing as how he hasn't put out an Alpha containing the next content release, I would say another 2-3 weeks? maybe one of his alpha testers could chime in.
Naw this to me is a solid answer thanks for that bruvner.

Reactions: atlas114

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Haha as a mod for the game im sorry to say that me and ryah will only notify you when it enters stage one alpha. I will however say one thing and that is the fact this update is amazing. As a man who has supported deem from the beggining im very very very happy with the next update. And if this comment and ryahns previous one isnt a hint enough about the release time of the next update or the content in it then please just wait patiently lol

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks Jmolle2! i think deem has a game here with near limitless potential on where he can take it. that Meghan preview Ryahn posted a while back was hot and I just can't wait for the release! :D

dave2843

Jul 29, 2017
Hi folks - new poster.

Can anybody help me out with what I need to do for achievements 2,9,10,12,18.

Thanks

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Hi folks - new poster.

Can anybody help me out with what I need to do for achievements 2,9,10,12,18.

Thanks
I'm not at my computer right now, but if you check the original post on page one you'll see that there is a downloadable text file called t p 1.4. This will give you the walkthrough for all the achievements.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There's a bunch of stuff with (unavailable) beside it... is that because its not finished yet?
No, (unavailable) beside a choice means you are lacking in a particular stat or otherwise haven't triggered a particular variable yet. (*) means that it could have been unavailable but you meet the requirements. I should probably change the wording to avoid confusion.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes