Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
But since this game is a perpetual loop, you never know if you have done it all, as it should have been done in order to progress.
The achievement system that it has, does give you a sense of progress.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
The achievement system that it has, does give you a sense of progress.
Well not quite. I just had a scene where I saw the daughter in the bathroom after the movie night (if done properly, with high enough control) and I got the achievement but I wasn't happy with the outcome and clicked Back a few times and chose a different option so that scene never happened. I chose a different path, got a different outcome but the achievement was still recorded even tho it technically never happened in the storyline.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Well not quite. I just had a scene where I saw the daughter in the bathroom after the movie night (if not properly, with high enough control) and I got the achievement but I wasn't happy with the outcome and clicked Back a few times and chose a different option so that scene never happened. I chose a different path, got a different outcome but the achievement was still recorded even tho it technically never happened in the storyline.
Ah very true. I guess something better might need to be put in place :p

bobo23

Jun 10, 2017
Bug report v1.43: Teacher's lounge chat check for k.affection rather than m.affection < 10 when speaking about Megan

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Game is still in development. Either you wait for more to be released or provided bug reports with the current builds that are leaked before they go free.

Out of all the devs here, this is the only one of the few that doesn't lock his games behind a paywall. It gets released for free after alpha testing is done and a majority of the bugs are fixed. Sure some will slip through, were all human. Granted all feedback is valid to a certain point. After that, its getting out of hand and there is no need for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: r00m

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
True, but you are left clueless as to how to achieve those.
Please calm down. If you don't know how to progress ask people, ask if there's a walkthrough. A achievement systems isn't supposed to tell you how to acquire said achievements in the first place.

Reactions: bas

vayel

Nov 25, 2016
is it possible now, or will it be possible in the future, to hook up with the girls without using the mind control pills?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Please calm down. If you don't know how to progress ask people, ask if there's a walkthrough. A achievement systems isn't supposed to tell you how to acquire said achievements in the first place.
Calm down?

It was not an aggressive post/sentence.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
New players of this game should be advised, there is a cheat code to enter when the narrator asks you for your credit card number. this will up your money by about $10k and get your depravity up, so you don't have to grind paychecks and so you are not stopped from doing anything by a low depravity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: verzauberung

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
New players of this game should be advised, there is a cheat code to enter when the narrator asks you for your credit card number. this will up your money by about $10k and get your depravity up, so you don't have to grind paychecks and so you are not stopped from doing anything by a low depravity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They also should try not to raise it too much because they may break the game. Better to just use the cheat code and then do everything else without cheating so you don't mess up the game.

Reactions: paladin07

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so per deem's patreon, next update should be a major story arc around Meghan. so maybe within the next 2 weeks? (if this weekend that would be even better) either way something good to look forward to!

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes