Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Right, they aren't linked to save because it may be difficult or impossible to achieve all of them in a single save. You're right, though, I should have cleared them. I'm actually going to clear them this next bug fix patch because it also occurred to me that I didn't add achievements for the new scenes in 1.4.
Since you are the creator, let me take the chance to thank you for your work. It is a funny and promising game. Being the wife a hag (a bossy bitch) I would say that maybe u would consider the posibility of get rid of her: a break-up or a divorce, so the protagonist could have the house for him and the girl. Also, I hope she could invite Sara home and there they both can be drugged, : ) The crazy teacher looks also like problems, and no interesting enough for a second round, but all in all I have been enjoying your work so thanks a lot.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Impossible to fck my daughter: (
currently yes

So couple questions.

1. Can you do anything after you choose get a better angle when daughter is sleeping.

2. Can you fuck Meghan yet?

3. What can you do besides rub on your daughter on the couch?

Also you can FARM THE FUCK out of romance with Anne when you fuck her in the locker room.

1 no
2> no
3> peek on the pan

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I guess the beginning of Sara's content will be featured in the next update? At the speech Anne invites you to, Sara's clearly there in the front row.

Also I think Anne's scene in the locker room will be fixed in the next updates.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
But the daughter "shower romance" is that a thing? I mean she tells me we can do nothing because mom is always checking things out or she could catch us... so... no new content? damn
Well, you do get to see her nips for the first time.

Reactions: Daveck

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So it's a waste to wait for the 2nd movie night? I remember first triggers around day 20? and you can't choose to rub her pussy without her complaining pretty much like you can't touch Meghan on your first/second events and you have to do it slowly.

So... pussy rubbing on 2nd movie night, possible or not? and the daughter mentions you can't do anything to her after the shower because mom will catch you?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So it's a waste to wait for the 2nd movie night? I remember first triggers around day 20? and you can't choose to rub her pussy without her complaining pretty much like you can't touch Meghan on your first/second events and you have to do it slowly.

So... pussy rubbing on 2nd movie night, possible or not? and the daughter mentions you can't do anything to her after the shower because mom will catch you?
Movie night was always intended to be a one-time event, just like shopping. Same change fixed both. Having your daughter try on clothes was actually intended to be one-time only as well but I decided to leave it for now as it makes more sense and is one of the only way to consistently gain romance points with your daughter at the moment (which are needed for the shower check.

Reactions: Daveck

GQ1NYC

Jul 21, 2017
Movie night was always intended to be a one-time event, just like shopping. Same change fixed both. Having your daughter try on clothes was actually intended to be one-time only as well but I decided to leave it for now as it makes more sense and is one of the only way to consistently gain romance points with your daughter at the moment (which are needed for the shower check.
So far its a really cool game. Would be nice if you could get drunk and take the sleep aid to get secondary random dreams like two girls or mom/daughter combo.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
So far its a really cool game. Would be nice if you could get drunk and take the sleep aid to get secondary random dreams like two girls or mom/daughter combo.
The best thing about this game it's the endless amount of possibilities for literally anything, girl combos, storyline, scenes, secondary quirks, you name it. It's one of the greatest projects I've ever seen in terms of content (To support this is necessary IMHO, everyone go to his Patreon page pls).

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
The best thing about this game it's the endless amount of possibilities for literally anything, girl combos, storyline, scenes, secondary quirks, you name it. It's one of the greatest projects I've ever seen in terms of content (To support this is necessary IMHO, everyone go to his Patreon page pls).
As soon as the project/business I've been investing all my time in pays off, I will definitely do this. Until then I am biting my hand everytime I see an update because I can't miss an euro to pay my bills/have a social life.

@irredeemable is a hero for all the time he spends here reading about bugs and considering tips.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
does anyone know the variable for the mind control drug and the money when using saveitonline

Hoping I quote this right lol, there's an integrated inventory system you access it by SHIFT+O then you use the console to add items or money it's all in the pages 1 or 2 of the thread :D

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Enter "0073735963" as your credit card number during the game start to activate a cheat mode:
Depravity = 100
Money = 9999
Items don't consume themselves on use

This is for v1.25 and I can't guarantee it will work in later versions since the developer has already changed it once (It used to be "iddqd"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta love that spoiler XD

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
unavailable so far as I've tested by playing means you need to pump those numbers up, either your corruption, or hers or control.

especially during the daugther pull the sheet event and the shower one needs now 80 romance instead of 200 so keep trying and increasing the numbers, sadly there isn't much content yet.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
when an option isnt available does that mean i need to corrupt/romance the person more or its not in the game but will be in a later update
It means that some stat or variable is missing/inadequate. For example, you can't chat up the daughter after peeping on her in the shower unless you have at least 80 romance with her.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
It means that some stat or variable is missing/inadequate. For example, you can't chat up the daughter after peeping on her in the shower unless you have at least 80 romance with her.
Yes you explained that in patch notes.

What about after that?

It seems to repeat over and over and over, like a broken gramophone record.
Same as "how was your school" short reply. Everything is repeating.

How come you did not make story progressive? Once the answer is given it never repeats itself.
Like with Meghan and her dialogues. I actually enjoyed that. You get to learn a bit more from the girl.
Like 10 times more than any other character.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The next story arc update is well under way. As deem does each arc update hes also adding little things to other scenes i have suggested more conversations with daughter. Its nice to see so many positive comments on here. The way the game is made allows infinite possibilitys in regards to the story. You should join the discord channel and make suggestions. Obviously he cant add everything you suggest but he does try to incorporate ideas. Daughter shower scene was mine wich is why he originally made it impossoble without a long grind or cheats just to annoy me

Reactions: MrFraz
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes